Search

Looking around for WN deals

Search this Thread

Old Mar 21, 2018, 10:28 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Programs: WN CP, Hilton Diamond
Looking around for WN deals

Thought I would toss out an deal that may help some people.

Many employers, universities, professional/fraternal organizations, etc. offer travel discounts. We all know about AAA, AARP, and similar, but let your mind roam and think about other options.

I recently discovered that my wife's employer, a major research university, has a travel office with all kinds of car/hotel/airline deals. It is a WN SWABIZ member and offers 15% off BS fares and 14% off AT. Smaller discounts on some WGA fares. I logged into the SWABIZ account and verified that the discounts are there.

I contacted the travel office and they told me employees, spouses, alumni, etc. are entitled to use the codes on business or personal travel, and they have no objection to that. In fact, they have annual quotas and want people to use the codes. I do not see why anyone could not use them.

Great deals in this specific instance also on one-way car/minivan/passenger van rentals, hotels, and similar.

And all this stuff is found on Google easily.
steved5480 and synergistic like this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.