Search

Southwest Status Challenge questions

Search this Thread

Old Mar 15, 2018, 1:32 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Programs: Amethyst Premier Plutonium Medallion
Southwest Status Challenge questions

My company has a relevant travel agreement with WN and I am interested in enrolling in this promo. I have a couple of questions for others here who have previously enrolled and successfully completed the challenge.

https://www.southwest.com/html/rapid...tus_match.html
  1. The T&C state that reservations must be booked and flown after registering for the challenge and before the end of it (in other words, complete both booking and flying during the 90 day period). Has anyone had success with reservations that were booked beforeenrolling for the challenge being counted toward it? I have several reservations in the next 90 days and may be able to complete the promo, but I am not able/willing to cancel and rebook all of those in order to do so and the T&C seem pretty adamant about the policy.
  2. The T&C also state that 3 round trips or 6 one ways are required. Can it be a combination thereof? Is the requirement really just to fly a total of 6 one ways regardless of how they are booked?
Old Mar 15, 2018, 1:35 pm

1. The policy is strict. You must book after registering. Cancelling and rebooking works.
2) Any 6 one-ways, total.
Old Mar 16, 2018, 8:07 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Programs: Amethyst Premier Plutonium Medallion
Originally Posted by ursine1
1. The policy is strict. You must book after registering. Cancelling and rebooking works.
2) Any 6 one-ways, total.
thank you! ^

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.