Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Southwest Airlines | Rapid Rewards
Reload this Page >

Accessing southwest.com from foreign location?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Accessing southwest.com from foreign location?

Search this Thread

Old Nov 6, 2018, 1:54 pm

Programs: Bonvoy LTTE/AMB, AmEx Plat, National EE, WN A-List, CLEAR+, Covid-19
Originally Posted by krzysz
... if I could make a formal complaint about this
Yeah ... good luck with that. Don't wastespend too much of your own money on that, though.
Old Nov 6, 2018, 2:08 pm

Programs: LatamPass Gold, SAS EBB, M&M
Originally Posted by kennycrudup
Yeah ... good luck with that. Don't wastespend too much of your own money on that, though.
Sure. I suppose I can file a complaint on https://www.transportation.gov/airco...umer-complaint, which unlike southwest.com is available worldwide. The response I received from Southwest on their facebook page is that "We've been made aware that some Customers outside of North America are experiencing trouble with http://Southwest.com, and we are working hard to resolve this issue." They've been working hard on this issue for years, and the result of this work so far is the extension of the block to new countries.

Imagine that you have a bank account in Canada, but you happen to live in the USA. And suddenly, without prior notice, the Canadian bank blocks access to your online banking because you don't live in Canada, and the only way for you to access your money is to travel to Canada. That would be somewhat annoying.

Last edited by krzysz; Nov 6, 2018 at 2:14 pm
Old Nov 6, 2018, 2:10 pm

Programs: Bonvoy LTTE/AMB, AmEx Plat, National EE, WN A-List, CLEAR+, Covid-19
Hey, knock yourself out, it's a fre- well, here anyway ....
steved5480 likes this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.