Wiki Posts
Search

Changes to Drinks

Search this Thread

Old Dec 14, 2017, 9:55 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: WN CP, Hilton Diamond
Originally Posted by lougord99
I’m surprised you don’t consider Flat Tire A drinkable beer.
Had occasion a few days ago to try Fat Tire for the first time in years.

It's worse than I remembered. Much worse. They did something to the recipe for sure.
Old Dec 14, 2017, 10:02 am

Originally Posted by konems
That's been my drink of choice since they introduced it, despite being primarily a beer drinker on the ground.
Originally Posted by kennycrudup
... dude(?) ... it comes in a plastic bottle and screw-off top; we're not really talking "Veuve Cliquot" here, but it's a nice change is all
I gave it more credit (or gave myself less credit, I suppose) in another thread - I drink primarily beer and whiskey, and really don't drink wines of any sort. It would have been miraculous if I was impressed, it's really just not my thing. I dunno, I was just kind of hoping to find something sparkly that I enjoy when I'm up in the air! I'll bring a pair of plastic flutes some trip coming up, and we'll enjoy the mimosas and pretending we're fancy, just like we do at bottomless mimosa brunches =p
Old Dec 14, 2017, 12:38 pm

Programs: DL, UA, WN, Amtrak, Hyatt, Accor
I don't care what drinks are offered, as long as they don't dump Diet Dr. Pepper.
Old Dec 14, 2017, 2:14 pm

Programs: Bonvoy LTTE/AMB, AmEx Plat, National EE, WN A-List, CLEAR+, Covid-19
Originally Posted by Dianne47
... as long as they don't dump Diet Dr. Pepper.
Ah, you done kil't it now! RIP
Old Dec 22, 2017, 10:15 pm

Programs: AA, WN, UA, Bonvoy, Hertz
I found it so odd they didn't wait to do a new drink menu in the planes until after the DPSU lemon lime changes and have this card showing both the old and new options.

But I am looking forward to the new sparkling water. I think this will complete the major carriers all having added an essence sparkling water.

Rasheed
Old Dec 29, 2017, 11:53 am

Programs: AA Gold, WN A-, UA S, HH ♦, IHG Spire, Hertz Prez O, TSA Disparager
Angry

Originally Posted by nineworldseries
So, a big, stinking, 0 for 3 last weekend flying WN Dec 8-10. I had three flights, CMH-TPA, TPA-MSY, and MSY-CMH, three times I asked for Lagunitas, and three times they had absolutely no freaking clue what I was talking about, and said they didn't have it. Great phase-in of these new drinks, Southwest.
+1
They did not have the Lagunitas offering on my 12/4 ONT-PHX flight or 12/7 PHX-ONT flight. Had to show the drink menu to the FA on my outbound flight.
Old Dec 29, 2017, 4:20 pm

Programs: American and Southwest. Hilton and Marriott hotels primarily.
Please delete
Old Dec 30, 2017, 9:54 am

Feel free to take the the drink menu photo with a grain of salt. Taken 12/27 on my SNA->MDW flight. The Deep Eddy Vodka was not too bad. I always ask for the can of pop so I can add the Vodka to it as needed,

Old Jan 1, 2018, 10:14 pm

Programs: IHG Spire Ambassador, Hyatt Explorist, Hilton Gold, Bonvoy Titanium, UA Silver, RR A-List
No Lagunitas this evening, unfortunately.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.