Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Southwest Airlines | Rapid Rewards
Reload this Page >

"California Millions" promotion Round 2: March 12 to April 10, 2018

Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Mar 12, 2018, 5:41 pm
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: SanDiego1K
https://swacaliforniamillions.com/

All Rapid Rewards® rules and regulations are available at http://www.southwest.com/rrterms. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. Open to legal residents of CA, 18+ who are Rapid Rewards® Members. Points bookings do not include taxes, fees, and other government/airport charges of at least $5.60 per one-way flight. Ends 4/10/18 at 11:58 p.m. PT. Click here for Official Rules, including multiple methods of entry, odds, and prize descriptions. Void where prohibited.
Print Wikipost

"California Millions" promotion Round 2: March 12 to April 10, 2018

Search this Thread

Old Nov 4, 2017, 9:34 pm

Programs: UA,AA, WN
Originally Posted by sggolf
Here's what the prize wheel looks like for the in person special events. You'll need to either register for the first time or log into your personalized WN CA millions page to spin. Be sure you know your WN RR# & SS# if you win bonus miles to fill out the claim form. Good luck!

Safe travels!
I signed up as well as my wife, when does the promotion start? Haven’t heard a thing since signing up last week.
Old Nov 5, 2017, 1:39 pm
Original Member

Originally Posted by mrlasssen
I signed up as well as my wife, when does the promotion start? Haven’t heard a thing since signing up last week.
The promotion started on Nov 1.

- Daily drawings are occurring very day thru Nov 30. Can sign up for a team for a better chance in winning miles.

- Instant win drawing is daily on your personalized CA millions page. You click on the prize wheel to see if you win.

- There are 4 remaining in person events being held through out California to win prizes and bonus miles (Prize wheel photo was from in person event)

- There is also an Instagram contest starting today too.

Good luck!
Old Nov 7, 2017, 6:50 am

I was just beginning to give up hope when I won 5,000 points today from the spinner! They require you to sign a W-9 for a value of $67.50, so $0.0135 per point.
Old Nov 7, 2017, 12:54 pm

I won 5000 today too! I'm in a group of 20 so maybe it's 250 points per person? Lol.
Old Nov 7, 2017, 1:41 pm
Original Poster

Points from spinning the wheel are for the individual to keep. Only the random drawing points are shared by the team if one team member wins.
Old Nov 7, 2017, 4:09 pm
RJ1

Also won 5000 points yesterday, and filled out the form. Received a email today indicating the paperwork was accepted and to watch for the point credit to my RR account. ^
Old Nov 8, 2017, 8:29 am

FT2?

Originally Posted by kennycrudup
Pretty sure it'll have to be "FT 2", as I'm on "FT" and I see 19 other names.
Originally Posted by Wingrider
I just reg'd. So now do I pick FT or wait for FT 2?

Did anyone start a second team?
Old Nov 8, 2017, 1:03 pm
Original Member

Glad to hear that there are FT winners on the daily instant win prize wheel.
I was beginning to wonder with so many "Sorry, you didn't win".
Old Nov 8, 2017, 3:21 pm

Programs: Bonvoy LTTE/AMB, AmEx Plat, National EE, WN A-List, CLEAR+, Covid-19
Here's what the prize wheel looks like for the in person special events.
Damn, I got busy and couldn't make either SJC date ... but had I known the wheel was that stacked it might have been worth it to take the time away

Could anyone just walk up and spin? Seems like they gave away a lot of points those two days!
Old Nov 8, 2017, 3:31 pm
Community Director Emerita

The wheel will be at the Oceanside Sunset Market tomorrow from 5 to 9pm. The Sunset Market is located in the heart of Downtown Oceanside at the corner of Pier View Way and South Tremont Streets.

GPS SETTING: Set your GPS for "316 Mission Avenue, Oceanside, California 92054".

It's at the Escondido Tamale Festival Saturday, November 11, from 11am to 5pm.
Old Nov 8, 2017, 7:32 pm
Original Member

Originally Posted by kennycrudup
Damn, I got busy and couldn't make either SJC date ... but had I known the wheel was that stacked it might have been worth it to take the time away

Could anyone just walk up and spin? Seems like they gave away a lot of points those two days!
Yes. You could only spin once a day but only needed to prove you signed up already by showing your personal CA millions home page or you registered on site before spin.

It was a 1:2 chance in winning miles as there were an equal number of bonus miles spots as there were free water bottles / chargers.
Old Nov 9, 2017, 4:18 pm
Community Director Emerita

I'll be looking for this cute camper in Oceanside tonight.
Attached Images  
mrlasssen likes this.
Old Nov 9, 2017, 8:13 pm

Glad to hear that there are FT winners on the daily instant win prize wheel.
I was beginning to wonder with so many "Sorry, you didn't win".
Hit a 15K win today on the wheel, shocking, now have to decide if I want to do the W9 online form. Does any one know if 15K is big win or normal win?
Old Nov 9, 2017, 8:15 pm

Originally Posted by SanDiego1K
I'll be looking for this cute camper in Oceanside tonight.
Quite the office, leave it to SWA to keep it simple and make it work. Other airline should take notice.
Old Nov 9, 2017, 9:53 pm
Original Member

Originally Posted by mrlasssen
Hit a 15K win today on the wheel, shocking, now have to decide if I want to do the W9 online form. Does any one know if 15K is big win or normal win?
The instant win game can win from 5k to 20k, so 15k ($202) is great!

​​

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.