WN Asks Pax to Stop Recording BWI Ejection

Old Oct 6, 2017, 11:11 am

Truly inane is making determinations based on very little actual facts.
PTravel likes this.
Old Oct 6, 2017, 12:05 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by ursine1
Truly inane is making determinations based on very little actual facts.
This, with a thousand ^s.
Old Oct 6, 2017, 12:19 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA/DL/UA
The people on the plane were allergic to an intolerant, arrogant Muslim.
Old Oct 6, 2017, 2:08 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: WN CP, Hilton Diamond
Right, cannot conclude at this point.

We can however assume. I know where my bet would be.
Old Oct 6, 2017, 2:09 pm

Like I said.
PTravel likes this.
Old Oct 6, 2017, 2:16 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: WN CP, Hilton Diamond
Yeah, every WN FA and pilot is a Nazi. All of them. Part of the training. TX, ya know.

Punch 'em.

Christ.
Old Oct 6, 2017, 3:00 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by toomanybooks
Yeah, every WN FA and pilot is a Nazi. All of them. Part of the training. TX, ya know.

Punch 'em.

Christ.
Five incidents in two years. No airline has a thicker file.

Declare someone makes you feel "uncomfortable" and off they go.

We're led to believe "Christ" isn't involved.
Old Oct 6, 2017, 5:29 pm

There's another thread here about a family of 3 who were removed because they objected to having their baby's seat forward facing. Even though they agreed to comply, they were removed from the plane.

It seems that we must all be meek and quiet or we are at risk of being removed. I bet this woman was loud and insistent and that spelled "trouble" so they got rid of her. Degree of allergic reaction and skin color are probably irrelevant, or at least not the main factor.

Her citing a list of PC reasons for being removed doesn't really help her case. But she was also pregnant, and visiting a father undergoing surgery so SW will settle and apologize.

IMO there is no reason to drag a person off a plane like that unless they are some kind of physical danger to others. It wasn't handled well.
Old Oct 6, 2017, 7:14 pm

Programs: AA Gold, WN A+ & CP, HH Diamond, Hyatt Platinum, National Executive Elite
Originally Posted by howahya
IMO there is no reason to drag a person off a plane like that unless they are some kind of physical danger to others. It wasn't handled well.
It's already been asked and discussed in this thread but I'm always willing to learn. How do you get the person off the plane if they won't go willingly?

And should venue be a get out of jail free card?
Old Oct 6, 2017, 8:40 pm

Plaintiff in a civil case has the burden of proof. So, "Brown woman with a hoodie" (remember, HER inflammatory words) goes "first". Her lawyer has a steep, uphill road here. If Southwest doesn't cave in (please WN, legal team), they file a motion for summary judgment, case dismissed

Can't wait for discovery, should greedy lawyer file suit. Pop the popcorn, FACTS will emerge....
Old Oct 6, 2017, 9:03 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by Amicus
Can't wait for discovery, should greedy lawyer file suit. Pop the popcorn, FACTS will emerge....
As will prior bad acts, hers and theirs. Hakima Abdulle, Khairuldeen Makhzoomi, Anas Ayyad and Maher Khalil will all have depositions read into evidence.

Total no win for WN.
Old Oct 7, 2017, 3:24 am

Originally Posted by LegalTender
As will prior bad acts, hers and theirs. Hakima Abdulle, Khairuldeen Makhzoomi, Anas Ayyad and Maher Khalil will all have depositions read into evidence.

Total no win for WN.
Ummm, NO.

However, I wasted 2 minutes skimming the BS letter from those 26 self-proclaimed aggrieved groups...there's 2 minutes I can never get back.

Like 99% of forum posters, I'm humming that "Frozen" tune... "Let it go....."
Go WN!!!! 😁
joshua362 and DCP2016 like this.
Old Oct 7, 2017, 11:54 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA/DL/UA
We should start a letter-writing campaign urging them to sue this woman.

I just emailed them this:

re BWI-LAX SWA flight 1525 Sept 26 2017

The incident in which Anila Daulatzai was removed from the plane caused the other innocent passengers stress and it wasted their time, as well as wasted money for SWA because of the delay she caused. The fault lies 100% with her phony claims of a life threatening pet allergy in her attempt to kick the two dogs off the plane.

These selfish types of people are a thorn in our side when we choose to fly on a common carrier. This type of activity should not be tolerated. SWA needs to sue her for the cost of the delay. The objective is not just to make the airline whole, but more importantly, to discourage these types of antisocial people from doing this to us in the future.

If someone wants to act like a toddler, they need to understand that there will be consequences. There are legal consequences for resisting arrest, and SWA has every right to request restitution through civil court.

PLEASE sue this woman!
theddo and DCP2016 like this.

Last edited by Kevin AA; Oct 7, 2017 at 12:20 pm
Old Oct 7, 2017, 2:38 pm
Original Poster

How butch.

Since WN sent a generous check to South Asian Americans Leading Together (SAALT) in response to the incidents and complaints, I doubt they'll be hauling her into court.

But you never know. A boycott might work.
Old Oct 7, 2017, 6:15 pm
Suspended

Programs: Rapid Rewards, AAdvantage, SkyMiles
Originally Posted by Kevin AA
We should start a letter-writing campaign urging them to sue this woman.

I just emailed them this:

re BWI-LAX SWA flight 1525 Sept 26 2017

The incident in which Anila Daulatzai was removed from the plane caused the other innocent passengers stress and it wasted their time, as well as wasted money for SWA because of the delay she caused. The fault lies 100% with her phony claims of a life threatening pet allergy in her attempt to kick the two dogs off the plane.

These selfish types of people are a thorn in our side when we choose to fly on a common carrier. This type of activity should not be tolerated. SWA needs to sue her for the cost of the delay. The objective is not just to make the airline whole, but more importantly, to discourage these types of antisocial people from doing this to us in the future.

If someone wants to act like a toddler, they need to understand that there will be consequences. There are legal consequences for resisting arrest, and SWA has every right to request restitution through civil court.

PLEASE sue this woman!
YES!! I hope WN sues this woman and discourages this behavior. People like this should not get away scott free terrorizing the public and corporations.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.