International check in question

Old Jun 26, 17, 10:10 pm
Original Poster

Programs: SPG Gold, Marriott Gold, Hilton Gold, Club Carlson Gold
International check in question

I've never taken southwest to an international destination but have a flight HOU-MEX on Friday. Is it true you're only able to print the boarding pass at the airport at a kiosk or with an agent? Being that it's July 4 weekend I'm thinking I should probably arrive fairly early if this is the case to avoid any issues
Old Jun 26, 17, 11:42 pm

Programs: WN F9 HA UA AA IHG HH MR
Originally Posted by slickvik View Post
I've never taken southwest to an international destination but have a flight HOU-MEX on Friday. Is it true you're only able to print the boarding pass at the airport at a kiosk or with an agent?
That is correct, although you still need to check in normally at T-24 if you're not A or EB. Also be sure to pre-fill the passport number etc before T-24 or it will eat into check in time.

Kiosk scanners are capable of reading passports and then issue boarding passes. Departing from MEX you will need to go to the ticket counter located in Sala F3 (last time I was there) at the far east end of the terminal.
Old Jun 30, 17, 12:51 pm

Programs: WN A+/CP
Is it also still true that you must get there 1 hour before the flight or a boarding pass can't be issued even if you checked in online

Search this Thread
Search Engine: