Community
Wiki Posts
Search

New schedule differences

Search this Thread

Old May 18, 2017, 3:45 pm
Original Poster

New schedule differences

ok....today's new schedule release seemed....different. I got online this morning around 9, booked some flights, but only got the 'best' fare on one person of my outbound, had to pay more the 2nd. I also booked one ways home, but paid more than I've ever paid to leave MCO and the times I had to choose from were not as flexible as I've been used to. I'm not complaining, but why are the fares selling out so fast? My SIL booked this evening(couldn't earlier) and lost out on some decent fares ,had to pay more than we saw in the morning. I don't recall getting decent flight times being such a race to the finish line before this- or am I just not remembering correctly? Is the new computer system this different?
Old May 18, 2017, 7:45 pm

Originally Posted by hsmama
ok....today's new schedule release seemed....different. I got online this morning around 9, booked some flights, but only got the 'best' fare on one person of my outbound, had to pay more the 2nd. I also booked one ways home, but paid more than I've ever paid to leave MCO and the times I had to choose from were not as flexible as I've been used to. I'm not complaining, but why are the fares selling out so fast? My SIL booked this evening(couldn't earlier) and lost out on some decent fares ,had to pay more than we saw in the morning. I don't recall getting decent flight times being such a race to the finish line before this- or am I just not remembering correctly? Is the new computer system this different?
In my case, I'm seeing quite the opposite. my flights fares stayed the same, but I chose B6 this morning on one route because of the price difference. B6's fare has gone up almost $100 today, and WN has stayed stagnant. Supply in demand in both cases, I assume?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.