Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Booking Frustration

Search this Thread

Old Feb 22, 2017, 6:23 am
Original Poster

Booking Frustration

Just a rant! I have always been a SW fan, but today may have cast a lot of doubt.

I wanted to book a ONE way ticket ATL - MCO using two Travel Funds and paying $11.

Two tries on line got an "undetermined" error.

So I called....WHAT THE HECK ARE THEY DOING? Pushed the selection for AFTER May 9th... got sent to the wrong agent anyway. Transfer one to one of the most clueless agents ever! I have been on the phone for 30 minutes. Apparently, there's NO link between your RR account and booking so they can't pull in ANY info and have to enter everything manually!

Now they claim the credit card is bad, but since they already took my Travel Funds they can't just use a NEW credit card. (And I am looking at the account online. There's no problem with the account so the problem is on their end.)

She just came back and claims it's my fault because I tried to book online before I called using those funds! But eventually they will be able to give me my funds back. I have a meeting in 90 minutes. Wonder if they can figure this out before then!

The "new booking engine" seems to be a disaster IMHO!

45 minutes to book one ticket! COMPLTELY unbelievable! They never could "unlock" the credit, but they gave me a discount off the fare for the "lost" credit since they could "see" it. (I am now booking the return flight on a competitor... enough is enough. I don't have another hour to waste on this!)

Last edited by Orange County Commuter; Feb 22, 2017 at 6:39 am

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.