Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Southwest Airlines | Rapid Rewards
Reload this Page >

Airside terminal/concourse transfer in Las Vegas

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Jan 11, 2017, 5:21 pm
Original Poster

Hi there,

I have a fairly lengthy layover in LAS. My understanding is that Southwest has gates in T1 Concourses B and C. Is it possible to transfer concourses/terminals airside in Las Vegas to visit lounges to which I have access?

More specifically, would I be able to visit:

(a) The Centurion Lounge and/or The Club Lounge in Concourse D (Terminal 1)
and/or
(b) The Club Lounge in Concourse E (Terminal 3).

If so, what is the best method of transfer and approximately how long does it take in each case?

Thank you so much for your help.
EqualOpp and ccna101 like this.
Old Jan 11, 2017, 7:01 pm

Programs: Southwest A-List, AMC Stubs A-List, Chick-fil-A-List
Yes, it's all airside now. The only way to get to a lounge is using the train to the D gates. Get to the D concourse train by taking the train from the C and transferring or use the walkway near C25 -- ever way don't go down the escalator with everyone else, look for the D gates sign.

Plan for 10-15 minutes of travel time each way. The Amex lounge is far superior.
Old Jan 13, 2017, 5:52 pm

Originally Posted by SpeedyDelivery
Plan for 10-15 minutes of travel time each way. The Amex lounge is far superior.
True, the Amex Lounge is way better, but if you are in E for something else, I like the Club Lounge Oreos and Lorna Doone cookies as well as the bag of potato chips. It is also less crowded than Amex during peak events like CES.
Old Jan 14, 2017, 10:11 am

Programs: Avianca Brazil Diamond, Etihad Gold, Southwest CC Pass, HH Diamond, SPG Gold
Yes, you can. I visited the Centurion Lounge no problem. Just make sure not to exit security.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.