Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Question about vouchers

Search this Thread

Old Dec 6, 2016, 10:37 am
Original Poster

Question about vouchers

Brother in law got bumped and has a travel voucher. I know per WN rules you cannot barter/sell/broker/barter/etc. the voucher, but what if he just cannot travel and gives me the voucher for me to use? Is that against policy or is that ok?
Old Dec 6, 2016, 10:38 am

Originally Posted by scott_w
Brother in law got bumped and has a travel voucher. I know per WN rules you cannot barter/sell/broker/barter/etc. the voucher, but what if he just cannot travel and gives me the voucher for me to use? Is that against policy or is that ok?
A LUV voucher can be used to purchase a ticket for anyone.
Old Dec 6, 2016, 1:58 pm

Programs: none
And if you happen to give him a bottle of wine, a box of cigars, or a dinner "because he's such a great brother in law", that's not really bartering.
Old Dec 9, 2016, 7:25 am

Originally Posted by rsteinmetz70112
A LUV voucher can be used to purchase a ticket for anyone.
Mom and I each received $100 vouchers due to a late departing flight. Mom chose not to use hers and gave it to me . I used both to book a future flight.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.