Community
Wiki Posts
Search

SW flights to Belize/schedule?

Search this Thread

Old Sep 30, 2016, 9:30 am
Original Poster

SW flights to Belize/schedule?

Looking at flights to Belize, notice there are very from (from BWI-BZE) in the winter and notice there are no return flights in feb/march etc..

'There were no available flights found that match your search criteria. Please try again.'

Any idea why? or flown to there (good/bad etc)
Thanks in advance.

Kevin
Old Sep 30, 2016, 10:09 am

Programs: WN, UA, DL, AA, Chase UR, Amex MR
For daily service Belize only has one flight per day to Houston. The flight arrives at 8pm which is too late to connect onward to Baltimore on the days that it says there are no flights available. A few months ago they added a Saturday flight to Denver but otherwise your options are either overnight in Houston or fly somebody else on those dates.
Old Sep 30, 2016, 10:59 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by alggag
For daily service Belize only has one flight per day to Houston. The flight arrives at 8pm which is too late to connect onward to Baltimore on the days that it says there are no flights available. A few months ago they added a Saturday flight to Denver but otherwise your options are either overnight in Houston or fly somebody else on those dates.
thank you - that's exactly what i needed to learn.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.