Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Question regarding vouchers

Search this Thread

Old Sep 25, 2016, 9:22 pm
Original Poster

Question regarding vouchers

Relative of mine got a voucher for getting bumped. Do the vouchers work like points, where you can make a reservation and cancel anytime and get the voucher value back, and you can book for someone else? Or do they work like WGA fares, where if you cancel you have a year to use the voucher from the date of original booking and you can only book for yourself? Any other rules with the vouchers we should be aware of? Thanks.
Old Sep 25, 2016, 9:40 pm

Programs: WN A+/CP, HH Diamond, Enterprise Gold
They are like paying with cash so you'll be restricted into holding funds once you make a reservation.
Old Sep 25, 2016, 9:44 pm

They can be used for anyone, but once used, if cancelled, the booking becomes funds linked to the named passenger, valid through the expiration date of the voucher. Even if used to book a BS or AT fare. Vouchers are good for air travel only, and cannot be used for taxes or other fees, or any ancillary products (EBCI, bag fees, etc.)

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.