Wiki Posts
Search

Wow, just a terrible day for ME and SWA 8/2

Search this Thread

Old Aug 2, 2016, 8:28 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Globallist
Wow, just a terrible day for ME and SWA 8/2

So, I'll start off by saying, I LUV SWA. I'll also state I've had A+ for past 5 years, so there definitely has been personal benefits with CP, 100percent bonus, flying mostly up and down the left coast.

I've been flying much, much less past 6 months. Need to burn some SWA credits of about 1000$ Between now and first part of Nov. no worries, leZzzzzGo I say!

I've had all of the following happen in 5 years, just not all on one day!

And so it goes.....

6 am. Flight SEA to MDW drops from 212$ to 164$. Great! Rebook, don't pay attention to confirms. Know I'll get email with "conf xxx has 48$". I get email instantly. Ticket exchanged. But no blurb saying confirm no with 48$ to use. It always has this! Wait 4 hours. Call CS to talk it out.

Go thru CS. "You can stay on hold, or we can call you back in 15 mins". Fine. Type in my celly. Listen to number, make sure it's not user error. Hang up. Hour goes by, 5 bars on the celly, the whole time, no call back.

Ugh. Then I call again. This time. Wait 25 mins. Explain my issue. She puts me on hold a few times, about an hour later. She still can't resolve. She mutters something like there was 72$ credit used, there is no value left. Ugh. Explain. The situation to another person, gets it, can't fix it or resolve it. Person number 3. Now I'm super happy! Anyway. After about 90 minutes of my life, I'll never get back, resolved.

About 4 pm today. Go to login to my account to book a OW SEA-LAS with my madddddd money street cred. Won't log me on, says try later. So try few more times, next 30 mins, bupkis.

Go thru to boom as a non RR member. Yay me! Pick the flight 89$ ow, instead of just having my info all filled out, typing it in. Takes 90 second, submit...,the seat is unavailable. New price 161$. Serenity now!!!!

Just now. Go to login. Still can't

Just now. Retrieve email of flight I want to change. Go to manage reservatio. Type in. Cannot complete at this time.

I get it. These have all happened to me in past 5 years.

Guess I'm just happy I travel less. What a joke SWA. Get yer S*** together. But they won't and they don't care.

Don't even get me started on TSA lines in Seattle. Rookie Magic Summer Travel
-Safe travels

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.