Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Infant Fares?

Search this Thread

Old Jul 1, 2016, 8:44 am
Original Poster

Infant Fares?

Are you able to purchase infant fares with points? I would like to get a seat for my daughter but the anytime fares are crazy expensive and wanna get away are sold out. Are the infant fares just as expensive as anytime when using points?
Old Jul 1, 2016, 8:50 am

Programs: Southwest A+/CP, Hilton Diamond, National Executive Elite

Last edited by aaronp84; Jul 1, 2016 at 8:51 am Reason: .....
Old Jul 1, 2016, 9:31 am

Programs: UA 1K, Marriott Platinum Elite, Hyatt Gold, IHG Platinum Elite
Originally Posted by stampchez
Are you able to purchase infant fares with points? I would like to get a seat for my daughter but the anytime fares are crazy expensive and wanna get away are sold out. Are the infant fares just as expensive as anytime when using points?
Is this for domestic travel? If yes then just book it for an adult and get the infant added for free as an infant on lap.

For international you just have to pay taxes.

If you want a seat then it will be processed at a cost that is almost equal to an adult fare / points

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.