Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Southwest Airlines | Rapid Rewards
Reload this Page >

Pre-board cards now given for connecting flights

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Jul 30, 2015, 4:50 pm
Original Poster

Yesterday, July 29, 2015, my wife got pre-board cards for both flights on a connection at the ticket counter. They told her it was the first day that was offered; it had been a hassle to ask for it at the connecting gate.
Old Jul 30, 2015, 5:40 pm

Programs: LTP, PP
Well that is amazing news and I don't see why not for those truly deserving of it. At least 50% of the time in the past 2 years my BS A0x BP is moot by the time I get to the gate to re-board due to lateness. I can't imagine the hassle of having to stop first, again, and pickup another pre-board pass, especially if general boarding has begun...

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.