Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Southwest Airlines | Rapid Rewards
Reload this Page >

WN Summer Camp (mostly for recruiting young applicants it appears)

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Jul 29, 2015, 11:27 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Programs: WN CP, Hilton Diamond

http://www.dallasnews.com/business/a...ummer-camp.ece
Old Jul 29, 2015, 1:16 pm

Programs: WN CP & A-List Pref, HH Gold, Marriott LT PP
Sad as it might seem, I would pay to go to something like this. Maybe the next RR special event you could bid on with points could be an HQ experience day! Are any of the Southwest reps here on FT listening to this in the listening center? Never mind, I think I already know the answer to that.
Old Jul 29, 2015, 3:15 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Programs: WN CP, Hilton Diamond
Originally Posted by chuckworth
Sad as it might seem, I would pay to go to something like this. Maybe the next RR special event you could bid on with points could be an HQ experience day! Are any of the Southwest reps here on FT listening to this in the listening center? Never mind, I think I already know the answer to that.
I agree.

I suggested years ago that WN should have some kind of Open House. No response. I even gave them a cool name for free.: "SouthwestFest"

This seems to me like a no-brainer. It wouldn't have to cost them much at all.
Old Jul 29, 2015, 5:26 pm

Programs: MR PP & LT Plat, HH Diamond, WN A+ and CP, Avis First, National E+
I would also enjoy something like this - I bet many of us here on FT would like the opportunity to learn more "behind-the-scenes." I think I recall seeing on another forum (BA, perhaps?) that there was an opportunity to go through a day of flight attendant training for a few thousand points.

I'm sure that the WN listening center is working hard on this project already. ^
Old Jul 29, 2015, 7:31 pm

Fyi: If identified on social media as someone with a "passionate interest" in Southwest, you may be offered the opportunity to be flown to Dallas for a (highly structured) "behind the scenes" look at operations, and a chance to offer your valuable opinions regarding the company. Note: Your opinions will be noted earnestly, then apparently completely disregarded.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.