Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Drastic My Account changes

Search this Thread

Old Jun 27, 2015, 4:55 pm

Programs: American and Southwest. Hilton and Marriott hotels primarily.
Originally Posted by Miami305
Website from ipad has been down for days. Good work Southwest IT...
I have used the website from my ipad for the last 4 consecutive days. I have made reservations, looked at flight status, looked at my account on both the mobile site and the full site.
Old Jun 27, 2015, 5:14 pm

Originally Posted by lougord99
I have used the website from my ipad for the last 4 consecutive days. I have made reservations, looked at flight status, looked at my account on both the mobile site and the full site.
As have I. Longer, in fact. And I am still experiencing broken links, long delays in page rendering, incorrect numbers, etc. Very, very frustrating.
Old Jul 1, 2015, 6:54 am

I haven't been able to add a companion since the changes.

EDIT: I can't do it on the mobile app either.

Apparently there was an issue with the flight, it wasn't showing in the system, I can book it now. Weird.

Last edited by tys90; Jul 2, 2015 at 9:07 am
Old Jul 1, 2015, 6:35 pm

Programs: Hilton-lifetime diamond, Southwest A+, companion pass
Finally called Southwest A+ line and was transferred to customer service (on a "priority" transfer).

Turns out my companion's profile lacked an email address. The rep added the address and, viola, I now can see my rapid rewards "snapshot!"

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.