Drastic My Account changes

Old Jun 23, 2015, 7:22 pm

Programs: Hilton-lifetime diamond, Southwest A+, companion pass
I am still getting the error message after 4 days of rollout of the new "improved" (but dysfunctional) page.

Also, it appears the bookings linked to my bookings are not appearing. The companion pass ones are OK. But others which I had added to my booking disappeared.

Oh, well.

It's a pretty background picture.
Old Jun 23, 2015, 8:11 pm
nsx
Moderator: Southwest Airlines, Capital One
Hyatt Contributor Badge

Programs: WN Companion Pass, A-list preferred, Hyatt Globalist; United Club Lietime (sic) Member
Originally Posted by dlaue
I am still getting the error message after 4 days of rollout of the new "improved" (but dysfunctional) page.
It could have been worse: They could have rolled this out during the annual sale!
Old Jun 23, 2015, 8:26 pm

Programs: UA GOLD MM,WN CP A+list, HH Gold,MR LT Titanium
Originally Posted by Tarhee1
Has anyone been able to add a companion to a reservation on the new site? I get an error message every time i try.
I cannot-it populates everything except the companions name,but doesn't allow it to be added.
Old Jun 23, 2015, 10:22 pm

Programs: My opinions are my own and not that of my employer(s)
Still waiting on my future travel funds to show as a total and able to book using them with a couple clicks.
Old Jun 25, 2015, 9:59 am

6 days of dysfunction.

It's no longer "awkward." It's more like "shameful."
Old Jun 25, 2015, 10:30 am

One unused, roundtrip standard award is now missing from my account; it is valid till May 2016. It was just there, yesterday.

Scrolling through upcoming trips, I can confirm that I did not use it.

The following message is displayed, when checking awards in my account:

There are currently no Rapid Rewards awards in your account. You might have awards that are currently reserved for future travel, or you may not have earned enough credits to redeem for a rewards flight.
Now, a few minutes later, the award is back in my account.
Old Jun 25, 2015, 11:14 am

Has anyone, in old or new versions, been able to assign a KTN to a comp pass listed on their profile in a spot that doesn't require listing that # every time they make a companion pass booking? My wife was disappointed the didn't get tsa pre last time we flew. I was making 5 bookings, I didn't tell her I probably forgot to include her # when making the reservation.
Old Jun 25, 2015, 11:57 am

Programs: MR PP & LT Plat, HH Diamond, WN A+ and CP, Avis First, National E+
Originally Posted by wetsand
Has anyone, in old or new versions, been able to assign a KTN to a comp pass listed on their profile in a spot that doesn't require listing that # every time they make a companion pass booking? My wife was disappointed the didn't get tsa pre last time we flew. I was making 5 bookings, I didn't tell her I probably forgot to include her # when making the reservation.
The only alternative that I'm aware of is to call CS and ask them to add the KTN to the CP reservation.
Old Jun 25, 2015, 1:11 pm

Originally Posted by wetsand
No, the global entry number is not populated on a companion pass booking, even though it exists in the companion's profile. One must re-enter it each time.
Old Jun 25, 2015, 1:34 pm

Originally Posted by traveller001
Still waiting on my future travel funds to show as a total and able to book using them with a couple clicks.
Dream on. That will never, ever happen.
Old Jun 26, 2015, 8:50 am

When are they going to fix the flights flown this year and points earned towards A list and companion?

This is ridiculous.
Old Jun 26, 2015, 11:44 am

I had the bright idea I could get around it by using the mobile app, but that shows no flights, no points, nothing toward A List or Companion pass this year. Pretty damn annoying, since we are close the companion pass and would like to know how much more my husband needs for A List again.
Old Jun 26, 2015, 3:27 pm

Programs: WN, UA, DL, AA, Chase UR, Amex MR
Originally Posted by betsifur
I had the bright idea I could get around it by using the mobile app, but that shows no flights, no points, nothing toward A List or Companion pass this year. Pretty damn annoying, since we are close the companion pass and would like to know how much more my husband needs for A List again.
I am able to go to to the past activity page and add it up by hand to see where I stand on CP. It's not as elegant but it gets the job done.
Old Jun 27, 2015, 1:49 am

Hopefully SWA reading this. I am not a big fan of the new layout. It is fine for one or two flights, but having a number of flights in there can be somewhat more time consuming to navigate or check things. Great effort, but lets keep this simple and fast. Perhaps we could focus efforts on other things? Preboarding abuse, Quality WIFI on all flights, and as a long shot, how about allowing ones companion to board with you if you hold A+ with CP? (I actually had a gate agent once suggest for me to be a gentleman and board in the mid Bs with my companion! I asked if they'd refund the difference for the BS ticket I had. They seemed to care less.)
Old Jun 27, 2015, 4:01 pm

Programs: Hilton Diamond, SPG Gold, Delta Platinum Medallion, AAdvantage Platinum Pro
Website from ipad has been down for days. Good work Southwest IT...

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.