Earn 4x on WN purchases w/ Chase cards

Old Apr 30, 15, 6:03 pm
Original Poster

Earn 4x on WN purchases w/ Chase cards

Not sure if this is targeted by my partner and I both got this today:

From April 15–July 15, 2015 you can earn 2 additional points per $1 on up to $5,000 spent directly with Southwest Airlines1 on top of the 2 points you already earn on those purchases2. That's a total of 4 points per $1 spent on Southwest Airlines flight, inflight, and Southwest Vacations package purchases. You will continue to earn 2 points total per $1 spent with Rapid Rewards® Hotel & Car Rental Partners during the promotion.

Here's how:

One
Enroll your Southwest Airlines Rapid Rewards® Credit Card
at www.mychasebonus.com/swa11 before July 15, 2015 to be eligible for the entire promotional period.
Note: you'll need to enroll even if you've done so for previous promotions.

Two
Use your card for purchases made directly with
Southwest Airlines® between April 15–July 15, 2015.

Three
Earn 2 bonus points per $1 on up to $5,000 spent, in addition to the 2 points you already earn on those purchases.

I was just about to book some int'l companion tickets so this will come in handy for the taxes.
Old Apr 30, 15, 6:56 pm
2019 FlyerTalk Awards

Programs: CBP Global Entry, WN A-List Preferred, WN Companion Pass
Originally Posted by TimesTwo View Post
Not sure if this is targeted by my partner and I both got this today:

From April 15–July 15, 2015 you can earn 2 additional points per $1 on up to $5,000 spent directly with Southwest Airlines1 on top of the 2 points you already earn on those purchases2. That's a total of 4 points per $1 spent on Southwest Airlines flight, inflight, and Southwest Vacations package purchases. You will continue to earn 2 points total per $1 spent with Rapid Rewards® Hotel & Car Rental Partners during the promotion.

Here's how:

One
Enroll your Southwest Airlines Rapid Rewards® Credit Card
at www.mychasebonus.com/swa11 before July 15, 2015 to be eligible for the entire promotional period.
Note: you'll need to enroll even if you've done so for previous promotions.

Two
Use your card for purchases made directly with
Southwest Airlines® between April 15–July 15, 2015.

Three
Earn 2 bonus points per $1 on up to $5,000 spent, in addition to the 2 points you already earn on those purchases.

I was just about to book some int'l companion tickets so this will come in handy for the taxes.
Apparently not targeted, as your link worked for me:

For your account ending in: ####
Thank you, ******** *******
You've enrolled successfully.
Shop for a hotel stay or car rental today!
Earn 4 points for every $1 spent on Rapid Rewards® Hotel & Car Rental Partner purchases between April 15 – July 15, 2015 and enjoy your next reward sooner!
Old Apr 30, 15, 7:02 pm

Programs: WN A-List, Hertz 5*, SPG Gold,Marriott Gold
Thanks for posting. However, I was offered a different promo, when using your link.

If I meet their specified minimum credit card spend within the period, for any type of transaction, they will credit my RR account with 4,000 bonus points.

This promo is not listed under promos in my account.
Old Apr 30, 15, 7:02 pm

Programs: WN A-list CP, IHG plat, Hyatt plat, United Silver, Hilton Gold
Worked for me too. Not targeted
Old Apr 30, 15, 7:19 pm

Programs: WN, UA, DL, AA, Chase UR
I signed up but got the promo only for hotel and car purchases.

Earn 4 points for every $1 spent on Rapid Rewards® Hotel & Car Rental Partner purchases between April 15 – July 15, 2015to footnote1,to footnote2 and enjoy your next reward sooner!

To be eligible for this bonus offer, you must log on to the website referenced in this offer and enroll by 7/15/15 11:59 p.m. ET. This bonus offer only applies to Net Purchases made with your Rapid Rewards Credit Card during the promotional period at participating Rapid Rewards® Hotel and Rental Car Partners. Please allow 6 to 8 weeks after qualifying purchases post to your account for bonus points to post to your account. (“Net Purchases” are purchases of goods and services made by you or any authorized user on your account minus any returns or refunds, and do not include balance transfers, cash advances, cash-like charges such as travelers checks, foreign currency, and money orders, any checks that access your account, overdraft advances, interest, unauthorized or fraudulent charges, or fees of any kind, including an annual fee, if applicable.) Maximum bonus points accumulation during the promotional period is 10,000 bonus points. Credit card product changes during the promotional period will forfeit this bonus offer. To qualify for this bonus offer, account must be open and not in default at the time of fulfillment. This bonus offer is non-transferable.
Old Apr 30, 15, 7:33 pm

Programs: LTP, PP
Originally Posted by steved5480 View Post
Apparently not targeted, as your link worked for me:

For your account ending in: ####
Thank you, ******** *******
Earn 4 points for every $1 spent on Rapid Rewards® Hotel & Car Rental Partner purchases between April 15 – July 15, 2015 and enjoy your next reward sooner!
Got this too (useless for me) on one and they "can't find my account" on the other WN card.

OP, how were you notified?
Old Apr 30, 15, 7:45 pm

Both my husband I received emails to sign up. I clicked on both and are they are tied to a particular card - the confirmation I received says:

For your account ending in: xxxx

Thank you, (Name)

Visit southwest.com today!
Earn 4 points for every $1 spent directly on Southwest Airlines® purchases between April 15 – July 15, 2015to footnote1,to footnote2 and enjoy your next reward sooner!

I'm thinking that all of you that clicked on this link are getting a different promo because the page we received after clicking on the "enroll" button was clearly for us...our account number and name.
Old Apr 30, 15, 7:48 pm

Continuation....also noticed that the account numbers referenced were our plus accounts....we have no email for the premier accounts.

Terms and conditions:

1 See Credit Card Rewards Program Rules and Regulations for details.
[RETURN TO MAIN BODY CONTENT]

footnote2 To be eligible for this bonus offer, you must log on to the website referenced in this offer and enroll by 7/15/15 11:59 p.m. ET. This bonus offer only applies to Net Purchases made with your Rapid Rewards Credit Card during the promotional period directly with Southwest Airlines®, including flight, inflight, southwestgiftcard®, and Southwest Vacations package purchases. This bonus offer does not apply to Net Purchases made with your Rapid Rewards Credit Card at participating Rapid Rewards® Hotel and Rental Car Partners. Please allow 6 to 8 weeks after qualifying purchases post to your account for bonus points to post to your account. (“Net Purchases” are purchases of goods and services made by you or any authorized user on your account minus any returns or refunds, and do not include balance transfers, cash advances, cash-like charges such as travelers checks, foreign currency, and money orders, any checks that access your account, overdraft advances, interest, unauthorized or fraudulent charges, or fees of any kind, including an annual fee, if applicable.) Maximum bonus point accumulation during the promotional period is 10,000 bonus points. Credit card product changes during the promotional period will forfeit this bonus offer. To qualify for this bonus offer, account must be open and not in default at the time of fulfillment. This bonus offer is non-transferable.
Old Apr 30, 15, 8:24 pm

Enrolled with my personal Premier card, got the full offer for flights & partners.
Old Apr 30, 15, 9:02 pm

got cars and hotels for premier and plus personal cards
Old Apr 30, 15, 9:10 pm

Programs: Avianca Brazil Diamond, Etihad Gold, Southwest CC Pass, HH Diamond, SPG Gold
Did not work for my Plus card, maybe because I just received it within the past 3 months.

Premier worked tho. Spend $5k in promo period and receive 3000 bonus points. Not really worth to me... ugg
Old Apr 30, 15, 9:37 pm

Programs: Rapid Rewards
I was only offered the hotel and rental car reward for my premier card.
Old Apr 30, 15, 9:46 pm

Programs: UA Silver & WN A-List Preferred
Did not work for both of my cards. On all 4 offers:

I get the following offers from the following links:

www.mychasebonus.com/swa11 4x points Offer
www.mychasebonus.com/swa12 4x on partners
www.mychasebonus.com/swa13 3k points for 5k spend
www.mychasebonus.com/swa14 4k points for 8k spend

Last edited by Jarvisd1015; Apr 30, 15 at 9:52 pm
Old May 1, 15, 6:29 am

No go on my Premier, perhaps because I have had it for just 1 billing cycle?

"We can’t enroll you with the information you provided. Please make sure you entered the primary cardmember's last name exactly as it appears on the credit card."

I'll try my PLUS later.
Old May 1, 15, 7:08 am

Programs: LTP, PP
Originally Posted by OzzyOzzie View Post
No go on my Premier, perhaps because I have had it for just 1 billing cycle?

"We can’t enroll you with the information you provided. Please make sure you entered the primary cardmember's last name exactly as it appears on the credit card."

I'll try my PLUS later.
I got the same error message on Premier card and I've had for 5+ years

Search this Thread

• Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: