Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Southwest Airlines | Rapid Rewards
Reload this Page >

20% off Redemption Bookings targeted promo code email

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Dec 17, 2014, 3:36 pm
Original Poster

I received an email this afternoon that provides a code to get 20% off roundtrip point redemption bookings. The dates are relatively limiting, but still better than nothing if you were going to book anyway.

I found this in my junk/spam folder as I was looking for a different email, so if you did not receive the offer, you might want to check there.

Good Luck!

Edit: Ugh, I wish I could change the thread title. It's supposed to say 20% OFF redemption bookings. Not 'of' redemption bookings. Oh well.

Get 20% off your roundtrip flight when you redeem points.
Use this promo code: (Personalized code)

Terms and Conditions: This single-use promo code must be entered in the Promo Code box on southwest.com® in order to receive 20 percent off roundtrip Wanna Get Away® Fares booked with Rapid Rewards® Points during the valid travel dates listed below. Points bookings do not include September 11th Security Fee of $5.60 one-way. Points bookings do not include any additional international government taxes and fees. Twenty percent discount code is valid when redeeming Rapid Rewards Points for roundtrip Wanna Get Away® Fares only and is applied before taxes and fees. Discount is valid on new reservations only and purchase must be made starting December 17, 2014 and prior to 11:59 pm for the respective time zone of the originating city on December 22, 2014 for travel January 6, 2015 through February 12, 2015. Blackout dates apply: January 16, 2015 through January 19, 2015. Valid for Southwest Airlines® domestic and San Juan, Puerto Rico scheduled flights only. Seven day or more advance purchase may be required for Wanna Get Away Fares. Discount will apply only on valid travel dates. If one direction of the trip is outside the valid travel dates and one is within the valid travel dates, only the portion of travel falling within sale dates will be discounted. Changes made to the itinerary after purchase will eliminate qualifications for this promotion. The discount is only valid with the provided Promotion Code and is not combinable with other Promotion Codes or fares available exclusively through the web tool DING!®. Fares are nonrefundable but may be applied toward future travel on Southwest Airlines®, so long as you cancel your reservations at least ten minutes prior to the scheduled departure of your flight. Failure to cancel prior to departure will result in forfeiture of remaining funds on the reservation. Discount is not valid on Group Travel, Jackpot Deals® products, or Southwest Vacations® packages. Reservations can include up to eight people

Last edited by Cohall; Dec 17, 2014 at 3:43 pm
Old Dec 17, 2014, 4:12 pm

I've got the same email. I was able to cancel my reward reservation and rebook with the code. Price went up compared to when I made the reservation last week, but overall cheaper with 20% off.
Old Dec 17, 2014, 5:39 pm

If anyone has a promo code they won't be using, please PM...I'll put it - or them - to good use!
Old Dec 17, 2014, 5:46 pm

I'll take them, too. It looks like it's single-use, so you need multiple codes for multiple bookings.
Old Dec 17, 2014, 8:06 pm

I'll take a promo code too if no one is using theirs. Have a massive trip planned.
Old Dec 17, 2014, 8:18 pm

Programs: Southwest Companion Pass American Admirals Club Lifetime,IHG Rewards Spire,HHonors Gold
Promo Code

I could use one also for a trip to see some family members.
Thanks in advance.
Old Dec 17, 2014, 8:23 pm

Programs: AA Platinum, Hyatt Globalist, Hilton Diamond
I received a code that I will not be using. PM if anyone still needs one.
Old Dec 17, 2014, 10:58 pm

Programs: AA Platinum, Hyatt Globalist, Hilton Diamond
Code has been spoken for. Sorry!
Old Dec 18, 2014, 6:46 am

Programs: UA Global Service, DL Million Miler, Hyatt Globalist, Marriott Ambassador
email subject?

what is the email subject, so I can search through my spam filters.

Thx!
Old Dec 18, 2014, 7:53 am

Just wanted to say thanks to the FT member who PM'd me a code. I used it - it's appreciated!
Old Dec 18, 2014, 8:23 am

Would greatly appreciate a code if anyone has one. I'm planning on booking a r/t flight to Chicago for a wedding and this would come in handy. Thank you!
Old Dec 18, 2014, 8:55 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by scottcate
what is the email subject, so I can search through my spam filters.

Thx!
"Save 20% when you redeem your points"
Old Dec 18, 2014, 3:21 pm

I would also love get a code not being used. Thanks
Old Dec 18, 2014, 8:08 pm

Programs: Southwest, Delta, Hyatt & IHG
Code

Good evening,
I would like the code as well, if it is still available.

-Sandra
Old Dec 18, 2014, 8:39 pm

I have a code I won't be using, not sure who has already received one, so PM me if interested.

Edit: code already sent out

Last edited by Sunshinedaydream1; Dec 23, 2014 at 6:22 am

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.