Wiki Posts
Search

AirTran flight - which terminal?

Search this Thread

Old Nov 7, 2014, 6:09 am
Original Poster

Programs: MR, UR, AA, AS, HH Gold, SPG Gold, HGP, RR
AirTran flight - which terminal?

Taking our first AirTran flight booked via WN website. When getting dropped at the airport, are we following the signs for AirTran or Southwest departures, or has that all been combined at the airports already? This will be at MCO. Same question on landing in BOS. TIA for your help.
Old Nov 7, 2014, 6:23 am

It will be a WN flight, since AirTran is no more. Either way, you can follow either set of signs (if they still have AirTran signs), they have been sharing gates and luggage claim for a while now.
Old Nov 7, 2014, 7:59 am

Originally Posted by ksuwldkat
It will be a WN flight, since AirTran is no more. Either way, you can follow either set of signs (if they still have AirTran signs), they have been sharing gates and luggage claim for a while now.
Actually there are Airtran branded flights until Dec 28. They must be booked through Southwest.com but will have Airtran's Biz class. I'm pretty sure all ticket counters have been combined.
Old Nov 7, 2014, 8:27 am
Original Poster

Programs: MR, UR, AA, AS, HH Gold, SPG Gold, HGP, RR
So we can follow the signs for Southwest departures and end up at the correct terminal at MCO? And our ride from BOS can pick us up at Southwest arrivals? It will be late when we return to BOS and I'll be with my 11 year old so I don't want to have to wander the airport, especially BOS where it will be cold out!
Old Nov 7, 2014, 9:06 am

Programs: CBP Global Entry, WN A-List Preferred, WN Companion Pass
Originally Posted by SquarePeg
So we can follow the signs for Southwest departures and end up at the correct terminal at MCO? And our ride from BOS can pick us up at Southwest arrivals? It will be late when we return to BOS and I'll be with my 11 year old so I don't want to have to wander the airport, especially BOS where it will be cold out!
Yes

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.