Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Southwest Airlines | Rapid Rewards
Reload this Page >

RR shopping portal Bonus Points never seem to post

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

RR shopping portal Bonus Points never seem to post

Search this Thread

Old Nov 10, 2014, 9:16 pm

Originally Posted by shellmisi
I am dealing with this too. I bought $6000 worth of Sears gift cards on the Sept 9X bonus day that never posted along with an Sears order for $1700 the same day that also did not post. I have been in communication with the help desk people from about 2 weeks out. Two months later and I am still being told it's being researched.

I don't know what to do. I really want the companion pass but I don't really want to spend anymore money at Sears/Kmart with their shaky footing right now.
Purchases up until October worked for me, I have several from late September that posted within days. Now I've been waiting nearly over a month for purchases in October.

EDIT: Well, the purchases did go through. I just received notice via e-mail they will post in a couple of weeks. I think once an order reaches a certain dollar amount, it takes significantly longer to post. That's my theory, I don't have much to support it other than my experiences but just send an inquiry in, provide the info they need and be patient.

Last edited by tys90; Nov 17, 2014 at 2:24 pm

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.