Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Southwest Airlines | Rapid Rewards
Reload this Page >

Possible issues with points reservations made on 12/19/2013

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Dec 27, 2013, 10:14 pm
Moderator: Chase Ultimate Rewards
Original Poster

Programs: UA 2P, MR LT Plat, IHG Plat, BW Dia, HH Au, Avis PC

Made a points reservation on Dec 19 and noticed I hadn't received the usual confirmation and saw only an error message when trying to view the reservation details online.

Calling in, the rep said there was a technical problem on that day and a significant number of points reservations were not ticketed correctly.

Apparently they are fixing these reservations manually, as people notice a problem.

The ticket had to be completely rebooked but WN honored the original quoted points price.

If you booked anything that day, you may want to verify that everything ticketed correctly.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.