Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Southwest Airlines | Rapid Rewards
Reload this Page >

First flight on SWA [except for 50 minute hop

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old May 16, 2013, 3:29 pm
Original Poster

Programs: BA Blue forever!

All in all, a favorable impression on rt SNA-DEN. We like its check-in policy. We were in the first half of the B line as we did ONCI at 24H both ways. Each got preferred seats. Husband had to sit opposite row, 1 row back. Usual rough air into DEN. Big bounce. Guy on aisle in my row had refused to belt up as FA requested. His head hit bottom of bin. Belted pronto. His laptop on the seat between us didn't fly buy his phone did. It hit under the bin, then smacked my forehead, then crashed to the floor. No apology. I reminded him that the laptop was a dangerous flying missile and told FA what had happened [after landing]. The gray laptop isn't obvious against the gray or beige seat. The FA's response was, "We do our best". But I give SWA crew points for being cheerful and quite generous with peanuts and pretzels, as opposed to AA. Also, we saved $100 by having no baggage fees. SWA, we will remember you the next time we're buying tickets! Our tickets went up $30 each because I bought too soon and on a Tuesday as they say to due but not on that SUNDAY, about 10 days later, but I forgive you [this time].

Last edited by daph; May 17, 2013 at 4:29 pm Reason: Forgot to include last two items.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.