CP question

Old Dec 7, 2012, 10:23 am
Original Poster

CP question

I am approx 21,000 points from a companion pass. I have about 25,000 AA miles. Would it be worth transferring these miles to say Best Western then to Rapid reward points? I know they don't transfer point for point. Or, what would be the best way to achieve 21,000 rapid reward poi T's to go toward CP? Thanks
Old Dec 7, 2012, 11:06 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: WN CP, Hilton Diamond
Originally Posted by DSeals
I am approx 21,000 points from a companion pass. I have about 25,000 AA miles. Would it be worth transferring these miles to say Best Western then to Rapid reward points? I know they don't transfer point for point. Or, what would be the best way to achieve 21,000 rapid reward poi T's to go toward CP? Thanks
Welcome to Flyertalk, DSeals!

Best Western go to WN in the ratio 8000> 2400. So you'd be looking at almost 80K BW points. That is a lot.

If you have Hyatt, Marriott, Choice, these can transfer and go as CP-qualifying. Chase Ultimate Rewards do NOT.

There are many threads in this forum on the subject of transferring points to WN, so please search using keywords.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.