Search

"Web Only" prices

Search this Thread

Old Nov 29, 2012, 10:04 am
Original Poster

Programs: Marriott Rewards, AAdvantage, Hilton Honors
"Web Only" prices

Hello

I may need to fly HOU to SAT, one way, and my date may or may not change. The Web Only price (third column), when the fare prices come up, shows a very cheap price, but can this be refunded ? If not, the date changes say a few days difference, can it be applied towards travel on the new date.

Thank you
Old Nov 29, 2012, 10:11 am

Programs: Southwest Rapid Rewards
The fares listed in the third column are the "Wanna Getaway" category. Those fares cannot be refunded, but they can be reused. If you change your flight, you can apply the value you paid toward the cost of the new flight. If the new flight costs more, you'll have to add funds from a credit card, gift card, or Ticketless Travel funds. If the new flight costs less, the remaining amount will be available as "Ticketless Travel Funds", which can be used an another flight within one year of the original flight's purchase date. Similarly, if you cancel the flight outright, the entire amount you paid will be available as Ticketless Travel Funds.
Old Nov 29, 2012, 5:03 pm

The most important: NO change fee.
Old Nov 30, 2012, 9:16 am
Original Poster

Programs: Marriott Rewards, AAdvantage, Hilton Honors
thank you everyone. seems much better than at the legacy airlines if I need to change it. thank you
Old Dec 12, 2012, 8:55 am

I've got a quick question along these lines: I booked a roundtrip ticket (i know, book two one ways) from DAL-SAN. I'm now looking at possibly leaving earlier in the day on my outbound flight to SAN...if I decide to change this reservation, will i have to cancel the whole ticket? Or can i just change the one way to SAN and pay that difference? I got this when they had 40% off, so there is a significant price difference...i'm ok to pay the one way difference, just don't want the roundtrip difference.
Old Dec 12, 2012, 8:57 am

Programs: Southwest Rapid Rewards
You should be able to change just the one way. When you go to Change Itinerary and enter your confirmation number, it will ask you wish segment(s) you want to change. Check only the one you want to change, and the other should stay the same.
Old Dec 12, 2012, 9:04 am

Originally Posted by mritty
You should be able to change just the one way. When you go to Change Itinerary and enter your confirmation number, it will ask you wish segment(s) you want to change. Check only the one you want to change, and the other should stay the same.
awesome...thank you...i've also got an companion pass attached to it, so I need to cancel that first before it allows me to go any further.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.