Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Southwest Airlines | Rapid Rewards
Reload this Page >

How long for Choice Privilege points/stays to post?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Sep 21, 2012, 3:47 pm
Original Poster

Programs: MileagePlus Premier Silver, IHG Spire Elite, HHonors Silver, RapidRewards

Booked through southwest.com and checkout was last Sunday 9/16. In my CP account I can see the additional night reflected but the stay is not listed in "previous stays" yet. Wondering if this is normal or if I'm just being antsy.
Old Sep 21, 2012, 5:08 pm

The Choice website only shows "previous stays" for which hotel points are the earnings preference rather than airline miles. My last stay took 2 weeks to post in my Southwest account. For piece of mind, you can request that Choice research a missing stay. You will then get an email that says something to the effect that you earn miles and the stay has been reported to the airline of your choice.
Old Sep 21, 2012, 11:27 pm
Original Poster

Programs: MileagePlus Premier Silver, IHG Spire Elite, HHonors Silver, RapidRewards
Originally Posted by carraher
The Choice website only shows "previous stays" for which hotel points are the earnings preference rather than airline miles. My last stay took 2 weeks to post in my Southwest account. For piece of mind, you can request that Choice research a missing stay. You will then get an email that says something to the effect that you earn miles and the stay has been reported to the airline of your choice.
Thanks, that is enough to calm me down If I don't see it in another week I'll give 'em a call.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.