Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Southwest Airlines | Rapid Rewards
Reload this Page >

Gate/Counter agents can print my boarding pass correct?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Aug 28, 2012, 3:24 pm
Original Poster

I'm sure this is a dumb question but I have an upcoming flight to MDW in the morning and then a MDW to LAS flight a little later on (not a connection). The situation is that I will be able to check in and print my first boarding pass but will not have access to a printer to print my later MDW to LAS flight, but I can check in for it from my phone. Since I don't need to leave the post-TSA terminal area as I'm not checking bags, can the MDW counter agent near my gate print the boarding pass for my 2nd flight? I'm thinking of course they can but it is a new situation for me. I assume I cannot print my pass for my 2nd flight at the 1st airport correct? Thanks everyone.
Old Aug 28, 2012, 4:11 pm

As long as the 2nd flight is within 24 hours, you can print both boarding passes when you check in for the 1st flight at the first airport.
Old Aug 28, 2012, 5:43 pm

Programs: WN, UA, DL, AA, Chase UR, Amex MR
Absolutely. They will probably ask for identification but otherwise no problem.
Old Aug 29, 2012, 6:01 pm

Yes, they can print boarding passes

I forgot to print my connecting boarding pass when I first checked in and they re-printed them when I got to my connecting flight.

Happy travels.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.