New to SWRR

Old Jul 16, 2012, 12:22 pm
Original Poster

New to SWRR

Hi Everyone...I am new to SWRR and have a few questions. Do all point qualifying deals have to be made on-line through the Southwest website? E.G.- If I shop at Joann's in store, will I get the same qualifying points as if I shopped online ....by using my southwest rapid reward card? Thanks all for your help.
Old Jul 16, 2012, 2:33 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: WN CP, Hilton Diamond
Originally Posted by FalaG
Hi Everyone...I am new to SWRR and have a few questions. Do all point qualifying deals have to be made on-line through the Southwest website? E.G.- If I shop at Joann's in store, will I get the same qualifying points as if I shopped online ....by using my southwest rapid reward card? Thanks all for your help.
Welcome to Flyertalk and Southwest.

To get bonus shopping points (except from Southwest partners), purchases must be made online, through the appropriate portal only. If you shop using your Visa card at a store, you will get the regular 1 point per dollar.

The word "qualifying" has a special meaning to us (progress toward A-List or the Companion Pass), but not sure if you mean it that way.

It might be useful for you to read the Southwest FAQ linked in a sticky thread in the main Southwest forum:

http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/south...mizing-ft.html

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.