T-24: BP B-44. Your worst ever?

Old May 16, 2012, 3:27 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Hilton Diamond, Priority Club Platinum
T-24: BP B-44. Your worst ever?

Checked in this morning exactly at zero hour for tomorrow BWI-RSW and got
B44, my worst EVER, by far. Who has got even worse?

Last edited by tennster; May 16, 2012 at 3:44 pm
Old May 16, 2012, 3:31 pm
nsx
Moderator: Southwest Airlines, Capital One
Hyatt Contributor Badge

Programs: WN Companion Pass, A-list preferred, Hyatt Globalist; United Club Lietime (sic) Member
Wow. Show up at the gate early and volunteer for a bump! @:-)
Old May 16, 2012, 6:30 pm

Programs: Marriott Rewards Lifetime Titanium, Amex Plat, Hertz Gold 5*, National Exec, AA Plat
Through or connecting passengers! They affect a lot of FL flights out of BWI.
Old May 16, 2012, 7:58 pm

Programs: WN Nothing and spending the half million points from too many flights, Hilton Diamond
Originally Posted by Mr. Vker
Through or connecting passengers! They affect a lot of FL flights out of BWI.

Connections may force the high number but throughs would not. Lots of throughs makes the ending numbers smaller.
Old May 17, 2012, 9:09 am

Programs: OnePass, AAdvantage, TrueBlue, HHonors
Originally Posted by InkUnderNails
Connections may force the high number but throughs would not. Lots of throughs makes the ending numbers smaller.
Its definately the inbound connects in BWI that made the boarding position so far back in the order. Only way to have been able to get arround it is to have bought the EB checkin.
Old May 17, 2012, 9:18 am

Originally Posted by Seat13c
Its definately the inbound connects in BWI that made the boarding position so far back in the order. Only way to have been able to get arround it is to have bought the EB checkin.
With WGA, true. Although, if the connecting passengers also bought EBCI they would be ahead of the OP, as their initial flights would check in earlier.
Old May 17, 2012, 1:19 pm

Programs: Marriott Rewards Lifetime Titanium, Amex Plat, Hertz Gold 5*, National Exec, AA Plat
Originally Posted by InkUnderNails
Duh! That makes sense. The throughs make seats difficult sometimes. But the numbers smaller.
Old May 24, 2012, 3:34 pm
In Memoriam, FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA EXP/MM, DL GM, UA Platinum, HH DIA, Hyatt Explorist, IHG Platinum, Marriott Titanium, Hertz PC
T24: B10. It was a Friday PHX-SFO flight and I ended up VDBing off it.
Old May 26, 2012, 8:05 pm

Programs: AS MVP, Elevate, AAdvantage, Mileage Plus
Originally Posted by CMK10
T24: B10. It was a Friday PHX-SFO flight and I ended up VDBing off it.
Had A59 at T0 for SAN-SFO on Friday evening. Was continuing service from PHX.

I would love to get a VDB off of WN, but in 8 years of flying with them intra-CA on a fairly consistent basis, I have never seen them in an oversold situation.
Old May 28, 2012, 12:27 pm
In Memoriam, FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA EXP/MM, DL GM, UA Platinum, HH DIA, Hyatt Explorist, IHG Platinum, Marriott Titanium, Hertz PC
Originally Posted by EIPremier
I would love to get a VDB off of WN, but in 8 years of flying with them intra-CA on a fairly consistent basis, I have never seen them in an oversold situation.
This was a really weird situation. Old 733 that boarded full, then it turned out the plane was broken so we all disembarked to wait on a new aircraft. In that time, some people who had misconnected managed to show up and then they became oversold. They only ended up needing one volunteer and I was lucky enough to respond promptly

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.