Community
Wiki Posts
Search

SWA/Air Tran 2013 RR questions, help please

Search this Thread

Old May 13, 2012, 1:52 pm
Suspended
Original Poster

Programs: WN~A List Pref, CP, Hyatt-Diamond, Hilton Diamond, ANT~a Dave Matthews Addiction thing
SWA/Air Tran 2013 RR questions, help please

Hello

I'm new to these forums, and trying to locate some info or links, or even threads on what the RR program will look like in 2013?

Does anyone have any idea as far as SWA/Air Tran-------relationship to Current RR points, CP, AList preferred? Will I be able to fly to Mexico with RR points and CP? I've heard many rumors, and have assumed the RR program won't change much, as its SWA buying AT, not other way around.

Thanks in advance for pointing me in right direction.........
Old May 13, 2012, 4:09 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: WN CP, Hilton Diamond
Most of those things are unknown to us, and maybe even to WN and AirTran.

So far WN has been reasonably generous on the CP during transitions. All I know is that the CP is the main reason I patronize WN and if they monkey with it too much I am gone.
Old May 13, 2012, 8:45 pm

Programs: WN CP, Hilton Gold
Originally Posted by toomanybooks
Most of those things are unknown to us, and maybe even to WN and AirTran.

So far WN has been reasonably generous on the CP during transitions. All I know is that the CP is the main reason I patronize WN and if they monkey with it too much I am gone.
Exactly. If they mess with CP, off to AA of Delta I go.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.