Bill Pay Rewards Points yet?

Old May 9, 12, 6:44 am
Original Poster

Bill Pay Rewards Points yet?

I haven't received my 1000 points from Southwest for "paying two bills" with my SW CC. Does anyone know when we're supposed to receive them?

I also don't recall ever receiving points from playing their trivia contests around the holidays, the ones where there were 5 questions each week for 5? weeks.
Old May 9, 12, 8:51 am

Programs: WN Nothing and spending the half million points from too many flights, Hilton Diamond
I do not have the former either unless it was surreptitiously included with my CC posting. Since it was a Chase promotion, I suspect this.

I think the game bonus was on 4/3 as the always mysterious "Registration Bonus."

Last edited by InkUnderNails; May 9, 12 at 9:03 am
Old May 9, 12, 1:18 pm

I am pretty sure i got the trivia bonuses, however I have been paying utilities with me Chase RR card for several months and do not see any bonus miles for that
Old May 9, 12, 6:39 pm

Programs: WN CP, Hilton Gold
I have not received any bonus points either for the promotion. Paid at least 5 utility/phone bills so far. Here's to hoping!
Old May 10, 12, 1:56 pm

Programs: AS MVP, Hilton Diamond, Marriott Platinum
Didn't the T&C of the promo say that you had until June 30th to make the 2 payments? If I'm remembering that correctly, I bet the points will show up 4-6 weeks after that.
Old May 11, 12, 8:17 pm

Programs: DL PM 1MM, HH Diamond, Hyatt Diamond, PC Platinum, Marriott Silver
The offer my wife got was for two payments through April 30th, with 8-10 weeks to post them after that. I just confirmed that the points were not in her May Chase posting.
Old Jun 12, 12, 7:19 am

Programs: AS MVP, Hilton Diamond, Marriott Platinum
Just to add a data point...my 1000 bonus points showed up as part of my CC statement that closed on June 7th. The two utility payments were made in March and April.

Search this Thread
Search Engine: