Wiki Posts
Search

New Teleflora 1500 points email

Search this Thread

Old May 3, 2012, 4:00 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Marriott Gold
New Teleflora 1500 points email

So, I received an email to earn 1500 points by purchasing through teleflora for mother's day today. I am trying to get my last 5000 points to earn my CP with my RR visa. I came across some people that said these points counted towards CP status when they used same promo around Valentines Day. Can anyone testify to this for me before I start sending flowers to the moms in my life
Old May 3, 2012, 8:39 pm
Suspended

Sorry this doesn't answer your question, but could you share what code you are using?

When I click through to Teleflora using the promotion link on the SW website, at the top of the Teleflora page it says "Sorry, this Promotion code not found"

Are you having a similar issue by any chance?
Old May 3, 2012, 9:12 pm

I think the link from my email is account-specific, but on the page it pulls up is the following:

Welcome Rapid Rewards Members! You can now earn a total of 1,500 points on every order through Mother's Day! Your offer will be automatically applied at the checkout. Promotion code: WNRREUB Click here for details.
Old May 4, 2012, 11:33 am

The SW Shopping Portal is offering 21 point for TeleFlora purchases.
I wonder for say a $50 purchase if a person would get

1500 promotion going on now.
1050 via the shopping portal
50 for RR Visa use (or would this be 100 since a partner????)

Looks like 2600 points potential for the $50 purchase if you can get all.
Old May 4, 2012, 10:20 pm

Originally Posted by mdurette

Is that possible? The 1500 point promo is via the email link; i dont think its accessible via the SW shopping portal..
Old May 12, 2012, 11:11 am

Programs: WN peon (was A+), IHG Plat Hilton HHonors Gold DL SkyPesos PM (still a peon) US Chmn, Hawaiian Haole
Teleflora screws the pooch

I placed an order under this promo. Delivery was to be Thursday 10th, afternoon of the 10th got a phone call saying sorry, we'll deliver on the 11th, which would have been OK. Today I get both an automated phone call and an email saying sorry, we cancelled your order, we can't fill it, we've refunded your money. BUT, we'll give you 1250 RR points on your NEXT order. Like I'll ever use Teleflora again! Unreal. Customer support calls go to the Phillipines, as if they could do anything to help from there. Unreal.
Old May 12, 2012, 8:37 pm
Suspended

Programs: WN~A List Pref, CP, Hyatt-Diamond, Hilton Diamond, ANT~a Dave Matthews Addiction thing
I ordered 5 flower orders this week

the 1500 is NOT bonus points, its what the partner Teleflower is paying 1500 pts, so it does count towards CP.......it did last yr

5 X 1500, 7500.........48k more pts to go........

If they do this next yr, Im not even flying, Im just going to order 70 orders of flowers at V day and M day, and do some good karma work at Nursing homes in my area........
Old May 12, 2012, 8:38 pm
Suspended

Programs: WN~A List Pref, CP, Hyatt-Diamond, Hilton Diamond, ANT~a Dave Matthews Addiction thing
Originally Posted by mdurette

i dont think it worked under the shopping portal, its one or the other
Old May 12, 2012, 10:05 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: WN CP, Hilton Diamond
Originally Posted by antinseattle
If they do this next yr, Im not even flying, Im just going to order 70 orders of flowers at V day and M day, and do some good karma work at Nursing homes in my area........
Send the flowers to a hospital and you could deduct the payments. Maybe also to a school, public library, etc.

I just sent flowers to my Mom and noticed there is a box on the order page you can click to select the specific florist to use. Hmmmmmmmmmmmm.....
Old May 13, 2012, 9:52 am
Suspended

Originally Posted by toomanybooks
Send the flowers to a hospital and you could deduct the payments. Maybe also to a school, public library, etc.

I just sent flowers to my Mom and noticed there is a box on the order page you can click to select the specific florist to use. Hmmmmmmmmmmmm.....
I DO appreciate instant gratification........flowers ordered Wed.......delivered Friday, 1500 X 5 SWA pts in my account today.....

yes writing off the flowers as a charity in 2013 seems like a great way to get the CP. Who wouldn't like to get flowers from someone......
Old May 13, 2012, 4:05 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by antinseattle
I DO appreciate instant gratification........flowers ordered Wed.......delivered Friday, 1500 X 5 SWA pts in my account today...
Could you please verify for us how many of those points were CP-qualifying? Thanks.
Old May 13, 2012, 4:21 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Marriott Gold
I went ahead and ordered 2 deliveries last week and my points posted on 5/11. All 3000 points counted towards CP on my account. I placed one last order today to be delivered tomorrow and hopefully should have my CP by mid-week!
Old May 13, 2012, 6:50 pm
Suspended

Originally Posted by toomanybooks
Could you please verify for us how many of those points were CP-qualifying? Thanks.

all 7500 were CP and show as such on details in my swa snap shot
Old May 14, 2012, 8:03 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Thanks to those who verified CP status on the points.

Time to plan for next Feb.
Old May 18, 2012, 12:03 am

Programs: WN peon (was A+), IHG Plat Hilton HHonors Gold DL SkyPesos PM (still a peon) US Chmn, Hawaiian Haole
small upside

Originally Posted by johnslloyd
I placed an order under this promo. Delivery was to be Thursday 10th, afternoon of the 10th got a phone call saying sorry, we'll deliver on the 11th, which would have been OK. Today I get both an automated phone call and an email saying sorry, we cancelled your order, we can't fill it, we've refunded your money. BUT, we'll give you 1250 RR points on your NEXT order. Like I'll ever use Teleflora again! Unreal. Customer support calls go to the Phillipines, as if they could do anything to help from there. Unreal.
The refund for the screwed-up, cancelled Teleflora order posted to my SW Chase Visa account yesterday, I was getting a little worried about it. However, the 1500 CPQP points for the screwed-up order also showed up in my RR account. I wonder if they'll be backed out, too.

Even if they don't get backed out, the 1500 CPQP points in no way makes up for Teleflora cancelling my Mother's flowers order.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.