Community
Wiki Posts
Search

SJC Express Bag Drop

Search this Thread

Old Dec 3, 2011, 10:18 pm
Original Poster

SJC Express Bag Drop

I was wondering when I checkin online will I be able to say that I am checking in one bag and then use the express bag drop? Is the express bag drop located at the left or right when I enter terminal B?

Would it be quicker to use this route vs the curbside checkin?

I plan to arrive at 5:00 AM on Tuesday for my 7:00 AM flight will the counter be open?

It seems like Tuesday Mornings will be light so the lines should be short.

Any favorite places to grab breakfast at this early hour?
Old Dec 4, 2011, 5:57 am

Programs: WN Nothing and spending the half million points from too many flights, Hilton Diamond
Originally Posted by danielonn
I was wondering when I checkin online will I be able to say that I am checking in one bag and then use the express bag drop? Is the express bag drop located at the left or right when I enter terminal B?

Would it be quicker to use this route vs the curbside checkin?

I plan to arrive at 5:00 AM on Tuesday for my 7:00 AM flight will the counter be open?

It seems like Tuesday Mornings will be light so the lines should be short.

Any favorite places to grab breakfast at this early hour?
WN does not have a system for checking bags before the airport. Ironically lines are often slower at the curbside. Also, I have found that the lines are long when the ticket counter first opens as many have gotten there real early and are waiting in line for the Ticketing Agents to get there.

Counter opens at 5. Google is your friend.

Southwest Airlines Logo
www.southwest.com
1-800-435-9792

Austin
Burbank
Chicago/Midway
Denver
Las Vegas
Los Angeles
Ontario
Orange County
Phoenix
Portland
Reno
San Diego
Seattle Terminal B

Curbside Check-In Available Ticket Counter Hours
Sun-Fri: 5am-10pm
Sat: 5:30am-8pm
Old Dec 5, 2011, 7:25 am

Programs: United 1K, Hyatt Plat, SPG Gold, Marriott Plat, Hilton Gold, AMEX Plat
I was on the 7am PHX flight out of SJC this morning. The express bag check is on the far left side of the check in lobby. This morning at around 6am there were only about six people in line with three check in agents. Security was about a ten minute wait.

I recommend San Jose Joe's. Its right in front of the WN gates.
Old Dec 5, 2011, 1:19 pm

Programs: MR & STARWOOD PLAT, HYATT & HH DIAMOND, AA EX PLAT 4.0 MM LIFETIME PLAT, WN "A" W/CP, HERTZ 5*
I second Joe's. Good breakfast and reasonably quick. Very convenient to all WN gates.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.