TQPs from Chase Visa

Old Dec 2, 2011, 7:14 pm
Suspended
Original Poster

TQPs from Chase Visa

Last month, I crossed the $10,000 spend threshold on my Premiere Visa in order to get 1,500 TQPs. As far as I can tell, the TQPs have not posted to my account yet. I contacted Chase via secure message, and they said the points were sent to Southwest on 11/23.

When I look at my YTD TQPs summary, I only see my revenue flights. Can anyone speak to if the TQPs earned via CC are displayed on their points summary?

Last edited by flyertalker57; Dec 2, 2011 at 7:15 pm Reason: changed phrasing
Old Dec 2, 2011, 7:23 pm

Programs: WN Nothing and spending the half million points from too many flights, Hilton Diamond
Log on

Select "My Account"

Under Recent Point Activity click on "View All My Points"

Under View select "Year to Date"
Under Type select "Tier Qualifying Points"

Click "Update"

I can see mine separated when I do this. If you look at all points, you see them combined with the other CC points.

Old Dec 2, 2011, 7:46 pm
Suspended
Original Poster

Well it looks like I need to give Southwest a call then. Like I said, when sorting by YTD TQPs, only my revenue flights come up.

Just to make sure, I deselected all check boxes except the CC, and here is what I got:

Thanks for the information however! I was curious to know if it would show at all.

Last edited by flyertalker57; Dec 2, 2011 at 7:47 pm Reason: added gratitude!
Old Dec 2, 2011, 8:06 pm

Programs: WN Nothing and spending the half million points from too many flights, Hilton Diamond
It posted day after the statement points posted. I think it is timed to that and not when you pass $10K.
Old Dec 3, 2011, 12:11 pm

Programs: WN A List, CP, Hertz Gold, Mich Season Tkt, HH Diamond
Mine posted a few days after my normal points posted...
Old Dec 5, 2011, 10:24 am
Suspended
Original Poster

Thanks all. My points from my CC posted on 11/26, so something is screwed up somewhere. From what Chase tells me, they sent the points to Southwest so I'll ring them up later today.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.