Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Not Able to Purchase Tickets for 2 Days?

Search this Thread

Old Jun 20, 2011, 1:27 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Southwest Rapid Rewards A-List and CP, Qatar Airways Privilege Club Silver
Not Able to Purchase Tickets for 2 Days?

I've been trying to make four different reservations since Saturday and every time I hit the final "purchase" button I get the infamous error messages. I realize I can call, but really I'd rather do it online.

Anyone else having this problem?

I've tried purchasing with both ticketless funds and credit card, but no luck!
Old Jun 20, 2011, 1:58 pm

Programs: WN peon (was A+), IHG Plat Hilton HHonors Gold DL SkyPesos PM (still a peon) US Chmn, Hawaiian Haole
Check your future itineraries!

Originally Posted by liz4153
I've been trying to make four different reservations since Saturday and every time I hit the final "purchase" button I get the infamous error messages. I realize I can call, but really I'd rather do it online.

Anyone else having this problem?

I've tried purchasing with both ticketless funds and credit card, but no luck!
It's now well documented that just because you get the 'infamous error message' doesn't necessarily mean that your reservation didn't actually go through! I've personally experienced this - website gives you the error message, but check your future itineraries (after about a half hour), and lo and behold, the reservation WAS made!
Old Jun 20, 2011, 7:14 pm

Programs: WN A-List, HHonors Diamond
I purchased two tickets on Saturday without any problems whatsoever.
Old Jun 20, 2011, 8:44 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Southwest Rapid Rewards A-List and CP, Qatar Airways Privilege Club Silver
johnslloyd, no luck on the reservations showing up despite the error messages. It just doesn't work.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.