Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Official Peanut Gallery Thread

Search this Thread

Old Mar 27, 2019, 7:26 pm
Moderator: Hyatt; FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: :rolleyes:, DL DM, Mlife Plat, Caesars Diam, Marriott Tit, UA Gold, Hyatt Glob, invol FT beta tester
Originally Posted by Aholes
What a lot of obnoxious replies! A lot of assumptions being made here. I was looking for the same information, so I could pursue an extended home visit. Not because I want to fake a service animal. Not because I can't "go on vacation" without my dogs for a week. To the OP, I'm with you, not every dog person is inconsiderate or trying to put the rest of the world out. We're just looking at what the RULES are, not at everyone's personal judgments and opinions. Peace.
As only an occasional visitor/lurker to the WN forum i have no idea what precipitated this or if OP even has a point but I love a good rant ^ esp the handle. /salute
Old Mar 28, 2019, 10:40 am

Originally Posted by ursine1

Responsible journalism (places like the Washington Post...)
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I never read the rest of your message after this sentence.
Old Mar 28, 2019, 12:41 pm

Originally Posted by jeffandnicole
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I never read the rest of your message after this sentence.
​​​​​​
I'd ask who consider to be responsible journalism, but I'm sure the answer would be appropriately ironic.
​​​​
Putlizer prizes won by the Washington Post:
Old Mar 28, 2019, 12:54 pm

How many of those awards were under the current ownership?
Old Mar 28, 2019, 1:03 pm

​​​​​<rolls eyes>

https://www.adfontesmedia.com/media-...tive-feedback/
Old Mar 28, 2019, 1:07 pm

Programs: WN F9 HA UA AA IHG HH MR
Originally Posted by jeffandnicole
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA I never read the rest of your message after this sentence.
Hopefully you'll find this more informative. Man Tries To Bite Flight Attendant Before Jumping Out Of Plane
Old Mar 28, 2019, 1:12 pm

Originally Posted by rsteinmetz70112
How many of those awards were under the current ownership?
Two of them just last year. Two in 2014.

What difference does it make?
Old Mar 28, 2019, 1:51 pm

Originally Posted by LegalTender
Two of them just last year. Two in 2014.

What difference does it make?
Under the Graham Family there was a different focus that under the personal ownership of Bezos.
Old Mar 28, 2019, 2:09 pm

Programs: WN F9 HA UA AA IHG HH MR
Originally Posted by tusphotog
Quite simply, it's because the engines are heavier, taller and mounted farther forward on the pylon than the 737-NGs. This article does a good job of talking about it.
That article is quite comprehensive, there is still some quality journalism remaining at LAT!

Seriously though, the type certificate says 737-8. The 737-MAX 8 is a marketing name by Boeing, and 7M8 is what ATC uses.
B38M actually.
Old Mar 28, 2019, 3:49 pm

Programs: WN CP/A-List, AS MVPG75K
Originally Posted by Tanic
B38M actually.
Oops, you're correct. The 7M8 is an airline code. Updated my post.

Originally Posted by Tanic
That article is quite comprehensive, there is still some quality journalism remaining at LAT!
There is lots of quality, objective journalism remaining at many newspapers in this country big and small. But that's a discussion I'm not going to touch with a 10 foot clown pole.
Old Mar 28, 2019, 4:59 pm

you could have at least jumped on Wikipedia and bumped up those totals before posting, but I digress...
Old Mar 28, 2019, 5:27 pm

Originally Posted by yoketone
you could have at least jumped on Wikipedia and bumped up those totals before posting, but I digress...
The totals are referenced, and are accurate.

To digress, you would need to have a point in the first place.
Old Mar 28, 2019, 10:32 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA/DL/UA
Originally Posted by rsteinmetz70112
Under the Graham Family there was a different focus that under the personal ownership of Bezos.
When Bezos bought the Washington Post, I stopped reading it. I want nothing to do with that pig.

Jeff Bezos is the poster boy for toxic workplace environment.
Old Apr 3, 2019, 9:42 am

Programs: IHG Plat, HH D, UA GS, Perm BonVoyed
Originally Posted by Kevin AA
When Bezos bought the Washington Post, I stopped reading it. I want nothing to do with that pig.

Jeff Bezos is the poster boy for toxic workplace environment.
Toxic work environment it must be! ::
Old Oct 18, 2019, 9:06 pm

Originally Posted by MCSBTRAVEL
SMMRFLD - I have the absolute right to judge as perception is most times reality. When someone walks the entire length of Atlanta airport, stands in line, and then somehow needs to board early is scamming. Stop your rationale on your you know nothing about the situations. It is a well know problem, and according to one email that I received from a Sr Leadership Manager at SW, those who board first, will soon be the last to deplane, starting in late 2020, unless there is a connection with less than 45 minutes. So, unfortunately there is a problem, it is well known and unless you don't know anyone rights, do not take mine away to judge. Later Bro.
LOL I’m not really worried about judging you or taking away your rights. The tone of your posts will likely get you banished from FT shortly anyway. Later, indeed.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.