Community
Wiki Posts
Search

RR2.0 Login Problems - Solutions?

Search this Thread

Old Mar 1, 2011, 10:36 am

Programs: SWA Companion Pass, SWA A-list+, National Executive, Hilton Diamond
You would think with a rumored change to this for over TWO YEARS they might have actually tested their web site. Gary Kelly = FAIL
Old Mar 1, 2011, 10:41 am

Programs: WN CP, A+, UA Sil, MR Amb LTP, Hyatt Plat, HH Dia, National EE
Originally Posted by FlyingTigers
You would think with a rumored change to this for over TWO YEARS they might have actually tested their web site. Gary Kelly = FAIL
Sadly, I agree. As much as Herb's way of doing business was passed down to GK, at heart, he will always be a bean counter.
Old Mar 1, 2011, 10:48 am

Programs: Starwood Platinum, HHonors Gold, Southwest A-List Preferred, UA Premier, Hertz Gold
I called the 800 number an hour ago and it authenticated me and then said "Sorry, we cannot access your account at this time. Please hold while we transfer you". Some random beeps, and then I was transferred to a busy signal. I tried calling again about 15 minutes ago, reauthenticated, and then it said my status is A-list Preferred and that I have 0 points.

Have tried over 20 times to access my account online and not once did it log me in. Actually, it asked me to created a username once and then errored out...all the other times didn't work.

I think Southwest is going to have to do some major groveling after this fiasco in order to placate its loyal members. I'm thinking a concession is in order!
Old Mar 1, 2011, 10:51 am

Programs: WN F9 HA UA AA IHG HH MR
At least some parts of southwest.com still work. I can fly from PHX to PHL today for the low, low price of only $46,200.00.

Last edited by Tanic; Mar 1, 2011 at 10:54 am Reason: oops - this would be a different thread
Suspended

Programs: UA 1K 2MM, AA EXP, WN A-List, Marriott Lifetime Platinum
Originally Posted by appletini
I think Southwest is going to have to do some major groveling after this fiasco in order to placate its loyal members. I'm thinking a concession is in order!
Are you kidding? Their website has been pretty atrocious for a WHILE now...and there's no acknowledgement on their end that there are any problems. Don't expect anything. They'll ignore it and hope nobody notices.

Programs: Hilton Diamond, Marriott Platinum, A List Preferred
Same error message

We are currently unable to complete your request. Please try again later.
Old Mar 1, 2011, 10:53 am

Programs: WN RR A-List Preferred & CP, Alaska Air MVP Gold, HH Diamond, Hertz Pres. Circle
This is well beyond ridiculous at this point....
Old Mar 1, 2011, 10:56 am

I was able to log in around 6:15am CST but login attempts now fail.
Old Mar 1, 2011, 10:57 am
nsx
Moderator: Southwest Airlines, Capital One
Hyatt Contributor Badge

Programs: WN Companion Pass, A-list preferred, Hyatt Globalist; United Club Lietime (sic) Member
I feel like the kids on Christmas morning who goes downstairs and finds that the presents aren't present AND the tree is gone!
Old Mar 1, 2011, 10:59 am

Programs: WN F9 HA UA AA IHG HH MR
I wonder if WN is using the same website vendor that totally crippled HP/US during their cutover a few years ago.
Old Mar 1, 2011, 11:02 am

Programs: SWA Companion Pass, SWA A-list+, National Executive, Hilton Diamond
I wouldn't even consider booking a flight today until I can get into the web site.
Old Mar 1, 2011, 11:04 am
Moderator, Southwest Airlines and Choice Privileges

Admin alert: if you have, or posted about, a tier or data issue, please follow that discussion in the Tier, CP, and flight or credit history issues thread.

The hope is that by keeping the issues somewhat compartmentalized, no single thread will become an enormous beast.

Remember to send admin feedback by PM only, in accordance with FT rules.
Old Mar 1, 2011, 11:21 am

Programs: Starwood Platinum, HHonors Gold, Southwest A-List Preferred, UA Premier, Hertz Gold
Originally Posted by auggie doggie
Are you kidding? Their website has been pretty atrocious for a WHILE now...and there's no acknowledgement on their end that there are any problems. Don't expect anything. They'll ignore it and hope nobody notices.
Nope, not kidding. I've formally lodged a complaint before and received Southwest credit dollars for future use for my troubles.
Old Mar 1, 2011, 11:25 am

This really sucks, can't login, WN's huge failure. What a mess!
Old Mar 1, 2011, 11:34 am

Complete failure.

Have not been able to log in all day. The 800 number first accepted my account, then promptly disconnected the call. Now the main 800 number is repeatedly busy.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.