RR2.0 Login Problems - Solutions?

Old Mar 2, 2011, 5:55 am

Programs: AA EXPLT, Marriott Titanium (LT PLT), HHonors Gold, AMEX PLT, UA Silver, National EXC
I'm in now!
Old Mar 2, 2011, 6:03 am

Programs: Hhonors Diamond, Southwest A-list Preferred, Delta Million Miler
I'm in, but cannot find my five (5) existing RR flight awards anywhere, nor can I look at any existing reservations. The new site is complex, confusing and disappointing to say the least. Shame on you Southwest. Shame on you.
Old Mar 2, 2011, 6:09 am

Programs: UA GOLD MM,WN CP A+list, HH Gold,MR LT Titanium
Still can't get in here.
Old Mar 2, 2011, 6:15 am

Programs: WN Nothing and spending the half million points from too many flights, Hilton Diamond
Originally Posted by boeing727
I'm in, but cannot find my five (5) existing RR flight awards anywhere, nor can I look at any existing reservations. The new site is complex, confusing and disappointing to say the least. Shame on you Southwest. Shame on you.
Go to the My Accounts page. On the right hand side select blue My Rapid Rewards.

Click on the link near the bottom right "What Happened to my Credits and Awards?"

Again scroll to bottom of page.

You should see a link for "View full list of awards" and a GO button.

There they are. If you are lucky. They made that one easy, didn't they?

BTW the existing reservations update is great, but only when you can get it to work. It is best described as "intermittent" for now. VERY intermittent. I used it this morning early and it is a significant improvement on the old. When it works.
Old Mar 2, 2011, 6:25 am

Programs: PC Plat, SPG Gold, Marriott Gold,HHonors Diamond, Avis PC, Hertz PC, National Exec Elite
I try to log in with my RR# and password, which brings up create a username and set security questions. I do that and then it says the username and password is wrong. I then log in with my RR# and password again, and it asks me to create a username and security answers again. It also says that the username I just used is still available.

A BIG Southwest!!!
Old Mar 2, 2011, 6:38 am
In Memoriam - Company Representative - Southwest Airlines

Programs: Southwest spokesperson
Thanks to everyone for their patience yesterday. To say it was challenging and frustrating would be an understatement. Our Technology Team worked through the night and they are "cautiously optimistic" about today. Of course, they will continue to monitor everything during the day as traffic increases.
Old Mar 2, 2011, 6:44 am

Programs: AS, AA, WN
Originally Posted by InkUnderNails
Go to the My Accounts page. On the right hand side select blue My Rapid Rewards.

Click on the link near the bottom right "What Happened to my Credits and Awards?"
This link is nowhere to be found when logged into my or my daughter's account. The failures continue.
Old Mar 2, 2011, 6:50 am

Programs: UA GOLD MM,WN CP A+list, HH Gold,MR LT Titanium
Originally Posted by SWABrian
Thanks to everyone for their patience yesterday. To say it was challenging and frustrating would be an understatement. Our Technology Team worked through the night and they are "cautiously optimistic" about today. Of course, they will continue to monitor everything during the day as traffic increases.
Brian-you are in an unenviable position here and I thank you for your attempts at communication.

But how can they possibly be "cautiously optimistic" about today? That statement would lead one to believe that they think they have fixed it and are hoping it holds, and we know that is not the case.
Old Mar 2, 2011, 7:09 am

I keep getting the invalid account #/password message whether I use that or the new username. The system allows me to change the password I still can't get in.
Old Mar 2, 2011, 7:12 am

Programs: WN A-List, CP; EK Gold
everything is working swimmingly for me (except my CP/A-list credits still need to be updtated and I'm sure that will come in a few days).
Old Mar 2, 2011, 7:17 am

Programs: SPG Plat, WN CP, Many Others
Things seem to be working better (for now) but still a long way to go. Still no future reservations showing and still no credit history showing. I too dont know if my flight credits from the 25th or 28th are included.
Old Mar 2, 2011, 7:28 am

Programs: AA Gold, WN P+, Hertz President's Circle, Marriott Platinum Premier, Hilton Diamond
Still a Mess!

This morning I tried to logon three times and each time after the double-logon process it said my user name was already taken. (which I really doubt!) The system should validate the availability of the user name BEFORE requiring you to re-logon with your account number and password. I actually have no trouble remembering my account number. So now I have to come up with some random string that will be impossible to remember.

Absolutely the worst abomination in the history of IT!
Old Mar 2, 2011, 7:35 am

Programs: WN: A+, CP National: Exec. Elite. Choice hotels: Platinum Priority Club: Platinum
I logged on successfully today. But for some reason it shows me at 0% towards A-list and CP renewal when last night it was accurate (I think) at like 70%. Also last night I couldnt find anywhere the upcoming trips. Today it was there, but my trips werent.

This is crazy
Old Mar 2, 2011, 7:36 am

Programs: AA Gold, WN P+, Hertz President's Circle, Marriott Platinum Premier, Hilton Diamond
Angry Amazing

I just tried 4 more times with the double logon process. Each time I was told my user name was available then after entering my account number and password again, I was told the user name was Sorry, already taken

Absolutely the worst website I have ever seen!
Old Mar 2, 2011, 7:38 am

Programs: AS, AA, WN
Originally Posted by FlyforSAP
Absolutely the worst abomination in the history of IT!
I don't know about that. In 2010, when Sprint redesigned their website, no customers could log in and view their accounts for about 9 days after the transition was supposed to be complete.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.