FlyerTalk Forums

FlyerTalk Forums (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/index.php)
-   Southwest Airlines | Rapid Rewards (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/southwest-airlines-rapid-rewards-501/)
-   -   A-List and EBCI outage 10/13/2010 (was: A-list...B15) (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/southwest-airlines-rapid-rewards/1136422-list-ebci-outage-10-13-2010-list-b15.html)

FlyingTigers Oct 13, 2010 8:37 pm

A-List and EBCI outage 10/13/2010 (was: A-list...B15)

Ummmmm......I am A-list and have been for quite some time now.....just got B-15 for a flight from OAK-LAS tomorrow evening.

B f'ing 15???? Who do I contact about this?

philemer Oct 13, 2010 8:45 pm

Originally Posted by FlyingTigers (Post 14942006)
Ummmmm......I am A-list and have been for quite some time now.....just got B-15 for a flight from OAK-LAS tomorrow evening.

B f'ing 15???? Who do I contact about this?

Your congressman? :) Maybe WN customer service?

FlyingTigers Oct 13, 2010 8:48 pm

Originally Posted by philemer (Post 14942048)
Your congressman? :) Maybe WN customer service?

Called her...no help.

Jaimito Cartero Oct 13, 2010 8:50 pm

If you paid for A list, and didn't get it, then a refund should be due.

SCGustafson Oct 13, 2010 8:56 pm

Originally Posted by Jaimito Cartero (Post 14942082)
If you paid for A list, and didn't get it, then a refund should be due.

Refunds for 32 flights, that would be quite a check back from WN.

smmrfld Oct 13, 2010 9:16 pm

Not sure what you're complaining about. Bay Area to Vegas on a Thursday is busy, and there are might be a lot of other A's on the flight. Ya takes yer chances when you fly WN.

kennycrudup Oct 13, 2010 9:28 pm

Originally Posted by FlyingTigers (Post 14942006)
Who do I contact about this?

Um, us? You know how A-List works, right?

Hell, on my commute flights Monday mornings (likely full of A-Listers) I've gotten as high as A44. Eh, it happens (and I can still get seat 22D anyway :)).

pinniped Oct 13, 2010 9:36 pm

There's no way in hell I'd board a torturous long-haul segment like that with B-15. I'd start a thread about it, but I'd never board.

num1bearsfan Oct 13, 2010 10:13 pm

Come on, B15 is not that bad! You're still going to have your choice of window or aisle seats , you just have to go a few rows further back.. I rarely ever get anything above B30 and I always get window or aisle..

GenieFlyer Oct 14, 2010 12:25 am

not the only one

Just talked to a phone rep, as I'm also A-List and picked up a B-7 for an AUS-LAS flight on Thursday night (at the T-19 hour, and am lucky I did).

I was informed there was a glitch in the system in the past 24 hours that prevented both A-List and EBCI automated check-ins, so I'm sure I'm not the only one affected.

nsx Oct 14, 2010 1:14 am

Originally Posted by GenieFlyer (Post 14942952)
I was informed there was a glitch in the system in the past 24 hours that prevented both A-List and EBCI automated check-ins, so I'm sure I'm not the only one affected.

B13 for me. Oh well, I'll still get an aisle seat. Actually, this was one of those days I was thinking of missing the flight and going flat tire standby unless my flight happens to be late. If I decide to go standby, I won't have to give up a prime boarding spot now. :rolleyes:

uxb Oct 14, 2010 4:29 am

Originally Posted by num1bearsfan (Post 14942506)
Come on, B15 is not that bad! You're still going to have your choice of window or aisle seats , you just have to go a few rows further back.. I rarely ever get anything above B30 and I always get window or aisle..

B15 is not that bad... assuming there are not a lot of through-passengers. I drew B55 on MDW > ISP once. I would usually guarantee me an aisle seat in the back of the plane on a normal flight, but instead, I got a nice middle seat between an old married couple. It wasn't as bad as I made it sound. The only annoying part was that I could not sleep on the plane cos the wife (aisle) was constantly waking me up to wake up her husband (window).

Originally Posted by FlyingTigers (Post 14942070)
Called her...no help.

Was your congresswoman Nancy Pelosi? :)

FlyforSAP Oct 14, 2010 7:40 am

MDW to MCO

Originally Posted by GenieFlyer (Post 14942952)
Just talked to a phone rep, as I'm also A-List and picked up a B-7 for an AUS-LAS flight on Thursday night (at the T-19 hour, and am lucky I did).

I am a list (340 credits in the past 24 months) and I just checked in and got
B35. What the heck?

uxb Oct 14, 2010 7:50 am

Originally Posted by FlyforSAP (Post 14944091)
I am a list (340 credits in the past 24 months) and I just checked in and got
B35. What the heck?

New to RR: The B-List - Fly 300+ credits in 24 months and be assured a spot B30 - B60 for the life of your RR Account.

Sounds like you are at a new tier of elite at Southwest. ;)

FlyforSAP Oct 14, 2010 8:06 am

What is next?

Originally Posted by uxb (Post 14944134)
New to RR: The B-List - Fly 300+ credits in 24 months and be assured a spot B30 - B60 for the life of your RR Account.

Sounds like you are at a new tier of elite at Southwest. ;)

What is next? Go back to arriving at the airport 4 hours before your flight to get a low boarding number?

Yet another technical glitch! What kind of morons work in their IT department?

SWA Brian I hope you're reading this!:mad: