Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Southwest Survey by GfK Custom Research

Search this Thread

Old Oct 7, 2009, 11:25 am
Original Poster

Programs: WN:No status in 2015; UA:1K long gone (1995-2003).
Southwest Survey by GfK Custom Research

Received an e-mail today from GfK Custom Research indicating that Southwest had commissioned this company to "conduct a brief survey to get your feedback the Southwest Airlines Rapid Rewards program."

After conducting some due diligence on GfK Custom Research, I think the request is legitimate and not a phishing attempt, although there seems to be an "on" missing after the word "feedback" in the quote above.

Anyone else receive this survey?
Old Oct 7, 2009, 11:45 am

Programs: AA Gold, WN P+, Hertz President's Circle, Marriott Platinum Premier, Hilton Diamond
No Survey Here

I have not received an email about this survey.
Old Oct 7, 2009, 12:25 pm

Programs: UA GS
I received the survey. I was suspicious, but I went ahead and completed the survey (10 minutes). The personal questions asked were fairly generic. The survey came from Carol Henderson @ survey2.com

The survey was about likes/dislikes on a "elite" level names. The 6 options were;

Gold, Premium, Wingspan, Onyx, A-List, and Preferred (not sure about the last one).

There was a series of questions asking about each term. What image, feeling did these terms evoke.

If thought about this sooner, I should have copied/pasted the questions from the survey.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.