Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Costco Disney/Universal Studios Tickets

Search this Thread

Old Jul 15, 2008, 9:05 pm
Original Poster

Costco Disney/Universal Studios Tickets

Does anybody know if you can buy discounted Disney or Universal studios tickets at Costco? I know in CA they sell discounted tickets to Disney Land and Lego Land.
Old Jul 16, 2008, 8:02 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist, Ambassador: World of Hyatt

Programs: Hyatt Globalist, Fairmont Lifetime Plat, UA Silver, dirt elsewhere
Costco doesn't sell Disney World tickets - at least online. Only Disneyland.

The only place you can get a small discount is from AAA, or an online ticket broker. Even then, the savings are minimal.

I haven't checked out the costco in MCO, but I would think it's the same situation. Why don't you give them a call?
Old Jul 16, 2008, 9:19 am
Suspended

Programs: UA/CO(1K-PLT), AA(PLT), QR, EK, Marriott(PLT), Hilton(DMND)
Oddly enough, the Travel Center in one of the Wal Mart stores in kissimmee sells well discounted 2 and 3 day tickets. I'm a little sketchy on the details but I do recall the savings being in the >$100 range for a family of 5.
Old Jul 16, 2008, 9:21 am
Original Poster

Wirelessly posted (Treo 700p Sprint: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows 98; PalmSource/Palm-D052; Blazer/4.5) 16;320x320)

Originally Posted by Mary2e
Costco doesn't sell Disney World tickets - at least online. Only Disneyland.

The only place you can get a small discount is from AAA, or an online ticket broker. Even then, the savings are minimal.

I haven't checked out the costco in MCO, but I would think it's the same situation. Why don't you give them a call?
Yes, I am aware that Costco.com does not have them. however they did have it before for CA. I will try to call a store in Mco, but more likely I will need a Costco item #. Also, I just wanted to find out if anybody actually bought them there and what was the price.
Old Jul 24, 2008, 1:47 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: WN CP, Hilton Diamond
Years ago I was in the Costco closest to MCO and I recall seeing some sort of Disney tickets. But of course that may have changed.

If you call, they will certainly be able to tell you what they offer.
Old Jul 24, 2008, 12:48 pm

Programs: HH Diamond; Marriott Gold; AA Platinum
Saw Universal tickets being sold at Costco here in Raleigh,NC. It was something like $89.95 but not sure about the details.
Old Aug 3, 2008, 11:58 am

Programs: WOH (G)lobotimized, SPG Tarnished Gold
This thread becomes even more relevant as Disney has announced yet another increase in single-day admission prices, effective today: A one-day pass to WDW is now $75, up from $71. Similar increases are applied to other multi-day and park-hopper passes.
Old Aug 6, 2008, 9:19 pm

Programs: DL PM/1MM, DL SkClub LT, Marr LT Plat, IHG Plat, HH Diam
Originally Posted by TAHKUCT
Yes, I am aware that Costco.com does not have them. however they did have it before for CA. I will try to call a store in Mco, but more likely I will need a Costco item #. Also, I just wanted to find out if anybody actually bought them there and what was the price.
Were you successful with any purchases at MCO Costco stores? Heading there next month and every $ savings helps.
Old Aug 6, 2008, 9:47 pm

Programs: DL PM/1MM, DL SkClub LT, Marr LT Plat, IHG Plat, HH Diam
The $99 pp Universal multipark pass valid for seven days looks like quite a steal.
Old Aug 7, 2008, 6:54 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by hockeystl
Were you successful with any purchases at MCO Costco stores? Heading there next month and every $ savings helps.
I was actually there for the conference and was able to get discounte tickets to Disney with admission after 2pm for $53 and Universal Studios with admission after 4pm for $43.
Old Aug 7, 2008, 10:11 am
Moderator, Marriott Bonvoy & FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: United Silver; AA Plat/2MM; Marriott LT Titanium; Hilton Gold
Originally Posted by hockeystl
The $99 pp Universal multipark pass valid for seven days looks like quite a steal.
Depending on when you are going and how many days, the Power Pass annual pass may be a better deal. It gives you access to the park for a whole year (but does have some blackout dates) and costs only $115 if purchased online.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.