Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Destinations > America - USA > South
Reload this Page >

Raleigh Airport Question

Raleigh Airport Question

Old Jul 13, 05, 3:17 pm
Original Poster

Raleigh Airport Question

I will be going through RDU and will have to change terminals between flights. I have one hour between flights - is this enough time? Do I have to go through security between terminals, or is there a direct path?
Old Jul 14, 05, 9:25 am

Should be enough time. It's a pretty dinky airport; security is not super-stringent. Don't think there is a direct path.

Originally Posted by SFFlyman
I will be going through RDU and will have to change terminals between flights. I have one hour between flights - is this enough time? Do I have to go through security between terminals, or is there a direct path?
Old Jul 15, 05, 9:21 am
Original Poster

Thanks for the info.
Old Jul 19, 05, 7:52 am

Programs: AA-Plat
RDU terminals

Originally Posted by SFFlyman
Thanks for the info.
Terminals A & B are right next to each other. Terminal C is on the other side of a parking deck from A & B, but there is a walkway under the parking deck. Shouldn't take more than 5-10 minutes to walk between A and C.
Old Jul 19, 05, 3:13 pm
jfe
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Kicked out of all of them
Just came back from there this past Friday

Small airport, you shouldn't have any problems
Old Dec 11, 07, 9:19 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Help with getting into the City

Looking to do a MR that has me getting into RDU at 7pm ish and fly out the next morn at 6:40am or 7:30am

Rental cars at $70ai isnt an option. I want to stay at a Hotel downtown, otherwise I will do an In & Out the same day. airport Hotels are double what I can score DT

Is there any Public buses that run at night and that run early enough to get em back to RDU to get the 7:30am flight?
Old Dec 11, 07, 9:30 pm

Programs: AA Plat, DL Silver, MR Plat, nobody everywhere else
Originally Posted by craz View Post
Looking to do a MR that has me getting into RDU at 7pm ish and fly out the next morn at 6:40am or 7:30am

Rental cars at $70ai isnt an option. I want to stay at a Hotel downtown, otherwise I will do an In & Out the same day. airport Hotels are double what I can score DT

Is there any Public buses that run at night and that run early enough to get em back to RDU to get the 7:30am flight?
Which "downtown" are you staying in? RDU is between Raleigh and Durham, both of which have hotels downtown. For bus info, check out:

http://www.ridetta.org/Bus_Shuttle/A...rtService.html

Bus schedules vary according to day of the week, etc.
Old Dec 11, 07, 11:39 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by kshanew View Post
Which "downtown" are you staying in? RDU is between Raleigh and Durham, both of which have hotels downtown. For bus info, check out:

http://www.ridetta.org/Bus_Shuttle/A...rtService.html

Bus schedules vary according to day of the week, etc.
thanks didnt realize that 1st time heading in there. Answer The Sheraton Hotel in Raleigh

Search this Thread
Search Engine: