Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Destinations > America - USA > South
Reload this Page >

Charlotte, NC - Bistro 100

Old Jun 23, 2003, 5:17 pm
Original Poster

Programs: SPEBSQSA

I was looking for a Sunday Brunch for my manager and I. We were flying in on the red-eye from SFO-PHL-CLT. We thought we'd have some time to kill before we could check in to the hotel, so we checked out the Bistro 100.

This was the most unusual Sunday Brunch I have ever attended. First, champaign (alcohol) cannot be served until after 12:00 noon. Oh well, we've got time to kill!

The second most unusual experience was the service. Usually, there is a large buffet table, and you help yourself... not at Bistro 100. The server brings you a menu with today's selections. Unless you want otherwise, they start at the top, and work through THE ENTIRE MENU bringing samples of everything.

The entire brunch took about two hours (though it doesn't feel like it) and runs about $60 for two. You can do it less expensive if you don't do the champaign and mamosa.

Highly recommended.

------------------
Bob
<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2"> You only live once -- but if you work it right, once is enough.

Joe E. Lewis
</font>

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.