Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Destinations > America - USA > South
Reload this Page >

Rapid COVID Test in Atlanta

Old Jul 27, 20, 7:38 pm
Original Poster

I'm trying to book a flight to New England the end of August, and the requirement is for a COVID test within 72 hours. I've called my Doctor, Fulton Co. Health Dept, hell, I even called the Governor's Office, no one has any idea how or where to get one, that will get me the results withing the 72 hour deadline. If I risk it, Delta will give me the credit, but my hotel or Airbnb will not. Anyone know where to get a test prior to travelling from Atlanta?

Thanks!
Old Aug 1, 20, 1:39 pm

Programs: Hilton, AA, SW, Delta
Originally Posted by Speech99 View Post
I'm trying to book a flight to New England the end of August, and the requirement is for a COVID test within 72 hours. I've called my Doctor, Fulton Co. Health Dept, hell, I even called the Governor's Office, no one has any idea how or where to get one, that will get me the results withing the 72 hour deadline. If I risk it, Delta will give me the credit, but my hotel or Airbnb will not. Anyone know where to get a test prior to travelling from Atlanta?

Thanks!
Call Quest or LabCorp. If you pay privately and tell them you need the results to travel I bet you'll have results within 24-48 hours!

How far is Norcross? https://www.fox5atlanta.com/news/nor...vid-19-results

Says you can pay and get a rapid test https://www.peachtreemed.com/drive-t...id-19-testing/

Last edited by MoreMilesPlease; Aug 1, 20 at 1:52 pm
Old Aug 1, 20, 1:42 pm

Programs: Hilton, AA, SW, Delta
Also what city/state are you in? There are a lot of Fulton Counties....Duhhh never mind. It's in the title of the thread.

Search this Thread
Search Engine: