Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Destinations > America - USA > South
Reload this Page >

Sailport Waterfront Suites Tampa Rocky Point

Old Jul 8, 19, 10:41 pm
Original Poster

I booked my Parents and I at the Sailport Waterfront Suites at Rocky Point via booking.com. The original price for the nonrefundable 1 Bedroom Conservation Suite was $103 and with Booking.Com BRG I got it down to $93.00 with taxes and fees. As we will be there this November after a cruise I was looking for places to stay and other hotels were going for $170 and a nondescript La Quinta was going for $90. Booking.Com saved us $27 over booking directly for the same room and nonrefundable rate. We did better than the AAA Discount.

I like the fact that the hotel has a free shuttle to the airport and surrounding restaurants and has a pool, sandy beach with chairs but there is rocks, a Fire Pit and views of the Courtney Campbell Causeway with a trail that goes across the bay..

The restaurant at the resort has decent prices from what I could tell and has an 8.4 rating out of 10 on Booking.com.

I like the smaller hotels as they give you free WIFI. As this hotel does not have a frequent stay program it does not bother me not earning points. For an AAA 3 Diamond I think we did well.

I was wondering if you have experience staying here? The units look refurbished and for 1 night it more than suits our needs. We are arriving around 11:00 AM and have a 5:00 PM flight the next day as our cruise arrives at 6:00 AM we can be the last ones off the ship.