Search

JAX to/from Amelia Island w/o car rental

Search this Thread

Old May 23, 2018, 7:19 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Programs: Jumbo mas
JAX to/from Amelia Island w/o car rental

Best options? Uber and/or Lyft reliable? Other reasonable transport options?
Old May 25, 2018, 2:51 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: DL PM, Marriott Lifetime Titanium, Hilton Silver
Maybe a airport shuttle, but then you are stuck with whoever else is on the ride and waiting for a full or nearly full shuttle.
Certainly no public transportation. How do you plan on getting around Amelia Island? Other than the town, everything is quite a distance. And I would not count on Uber all the time out there.
Old May 26, 2018, 2:00 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Programs: Jumbo mas
Originally Posted by pbiflyer
Maybe a airport shuttle, but then you are stuck with whoever else is on the ride and waiting for a full or nearly full shuttle.
Certainly no public transportation. How do you plan on getting around Amelia Island? Other than the town, everything is quite a distance. And I would not count on Uber all the time out there.
I'm set once I get out there. Not my first choice of venue, but I didn't pick it. Maybe there will be others on my flight and we can share a ride.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.