Community
Wiki Posts
Search

TPA Town Car

Search this Thread

Old Feb 8, 2018, 7:08 am
Original Poster

TPA Town Car

I fbooked a Town Car Service Tampa Town Cars for $30+Gratuity for 2 people from TPA to the Westin Tampa Waterside Hotel on Harbour Island. We arrive around 5:20 PM on a Wednesday. Taxis Shittles and Uber/Lyft go fo around the same.

We did not want to lug our bags to the Uber/Lyft area or wait for a cab during rush hour

Is this a good price for a Town Car considering that it picks you up curbside?

Thanks
Old Feb 9, 2018, 12:32 pm
Original Poster

I would appreciate any replies. I also booked Cabs+ to take us from the Tampa Westin Harbour Island Hotel to Pier 6 for approx $9,90 via their application as the shuttle has a limited schedule to the pier. I know there is a Downtowner Service which offers an Uberlike Free Transportation in the TPA Downtown Area but was not sure if they accept luggage so at least we will use them when we go for dinner etc.
Old Feb 12, 2018, 1:11 am

Programs: DL Skymiles KE Skypass
you answered your own question

If the price is very similar to the other options, then it doesn't matter if you got a good deal. You did your research and based on the dislikes of the other options, you have to pay for what you want more convenience.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.