FLL Scooter Parking

Old Feb 3, 18, 12:02 am
Original Poster

FLL Scooter Parking

I recently moved to Ft. Lauderdale and plan on buying a Vespa. I will be traveling a lot and would like to be able to park it at the airport.

Does anyone know if there are designated motorcycle parking spots or better yet a bicycle rack I could chain it to? I would like to avoid having to park it in a full size regular spot and pay the same price as a car that is many times larger.

Thanks!
Old Feb 4, 18, 3:56 am

The official airport website does not show anything about scooters (that I could find).

Parking

It does say to "call Standard Parking Corporation at 954-359-0200" for more information. I'm assuming that's the vendor that runs the airport parking facilities. That's probably your best bet. My gut says that FlyerTalk isn't going to have a ton of Vespa-driving South Floridians with direct experience to answer your query.
Old Feb 12, 18, 1:03 am

Programs: DL Skymiles KE Skypass
Unfortunately, parking a scooter/motorcycle at FLL costs the same as parking a car, even though they have designated smaller spaces in the lower level of the garages. You may want to check some of the off site companies, but it just may be cheaper to just grab an Uber/Lyft or Shuttle when you travel.

Search this Thread